Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2014, 10:12 AM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisthumper View Post
Source?
You won't get it, the troll was banned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2015, 10:40 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
next on list is diabetic preciptitating big gulps that add to my health care costs
seat belts requirements are already legislated by your big scary government not looking out for its patriotic citizens
What war criminal? You mean Saddam Hussein?

Old 01-03-2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
" Guns have little place in a peaceful society..." We agree.

Violence, at least the kind that kills people is real. For those of us who are rational of any color, we should, in the view of many whether liberal OR conservative, have the ability to protect ourselves...circular or not.

Last time I checked ours was not peaceful. When it is, you will send a memo?
Youre right its not peaceful.

Too many people carrying guns.

Old 01-03-2015, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
You could "ban" guns today and 200 years from now there'd still be a million left. What does race have to do with concealed carry?
Acks Joey. LOL.

Old 01-03-2015, 11:15 AM

6,893 posts, read 8,935,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
What war criminal? You mean Saddam Hussein?
No, domestic war criminals. You admittedly voted (along with less than 50% of population) for head torturer Bush.

Old 01-06-2015, 07:46 PM

4 posts, read 4,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
I am not anti-gun. I am anti-concealed carry at least as far as I want people to demonstrate both a need and a competence preferably with an extremely lengthy and detailed written exam where as getting the wrong answer on any one question disqualifies people. Sure, you can own any legal gun you want as long as you keep it in your home or use it only in authorized areas but I don't want any old moron being able to walk around with a gun stuffed down their trossers.

Especially since virtually every state with weak concealed carry laws saw a jump in murder rates as soon as the laws for CC was weakened. Hell, some states, like Missouri, even allow anyone who wants one to even concealed carry into bars and despite the claims of the obsessive gun nuts that it wouldn't happen people did indeed drink, get into fights, and then have shoot outs. The murder rate went up the very year Missouri weakened laws against such things. No, thank you, we don't need that here especially since this city already has the lowest violent crime rate of any major city in the country. Sadly, that is still twice as high as the Canadian average due to Canada's far more rational regulations on firearms including having rational concealed carry laws.

The way you speak, you'd think you would be all geared up and primed for depopulation exploits already.

I suggest you pull up some real stats and figures along with citations for such on your reasoning because not even those of the US alphabet gangs support your accusations. It is quite apparent you are all for collectivism as a whole where many of us fight for the individualist.

Old 01-06-2015, 11:30 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Any legal U.S. citizen over the age of 18 who has no criminal record (misdemeanor, felony) should have the absolute right to purchase and carry any loaded weapon of his or her choice, anywhere, anytime, concealed or not.

Old 02-17-2015, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
No, domestic war criminals. You admittedly voted (along with less than 50% of population) for head torturer Bush.
I weighed my choices carefully in 2004 and frankly I had much less concern with Bush playing dunking for appks with terrorists than I did with that turncoat Kerry and his disgraceful performance before congress in the winter soldier affair. He is a self serving traitor with no business commanding a corps of janitors much less our armed forces.
John Kerry threw millions of fellow vets under the bus implying he and they were all war criminals but never could clearly state what war crime he had actually committed and not one of his fellow confessors could furnish any details either.
Im sure Hanoi was cheering just as you probably wept when Bin Laden was killed.
Head torturer my ass. He gave instructions on what they were allowed to do because not having standing orders leaves them doing things they shouldnt do.
And abu grhaib was pure genius. A program so we wouldnt have to abuse them. Hint: as usual sy hersch gets the truth right then adds copious amounts of fiction. Google copper green.

Old 02-17-2015, 01:50 PM

686 posts, read 1,138,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Any legal U.S. citizen over the age of 18 who has no criminal record (misdemeanor, felony) should have the absolute right to purchase and carry any loaded weapon of his or her choice, anywhere, anytime, concealed or not.
Really. Machine Guns? Bazookas? Nuclear Weapons?

Old 02-17-2015, 05:56 PM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfosyd View Post
Really. Machine Guns? Bazookas? Nuclear Weapons?
How would you carry a nuke It would have to be purty small.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego