Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2023, 11:51 AM

10,136 posts, read 6,568,165 times

Advertisements

Unless Newport is a "burgh" in Sandy Eggo, move that convo to PM's please. Or, to the appropriate State, at least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2023, 06:39 PM

50,060 posts, read 46,579,059 times
It's going back up again!!! Where's Capt Haircut now? Or is that Wyatt Zirp?

Old 05-25-2023, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo Jambo View Post
LMFAO
Yes, mortgage rates are going back up again and over 7%. You pathetic sorry ass PUMPER……it’s OVER. San Diego Home Sales Fell 34% last month. That’s right you Knucklehead. Typically home sales increase from February to June but NOT this time…….LMFAO. Who is DUMB enough to pay those overinflated prices detached from any reality with STRONG US Dollars today???

The median sales price is distorted due to low sales volume. Trend is your friend and nothing has changed. Housing prices have nowhere to go but DOWN.

One Big Fat and Ugly Bubble, nothing else.
LMFAO
Good Luck!
Had to look up the definition of "pumper" LOL.

As far as the "STRONG US dollars," I'll just have to compare this, with commodity prices currently vs. historically.

Back at cha w/ "Good luck." LOL.

Old 05-26-2023, 06:07 PM

2,986 posts, read 1,661,791 times
Quote:
Real Estate PUMPERS, that’s who you are on this forum. You Sorry Ass Knuckleheads are HYPING RE together with that REDNECK Joe so that people will continue to buy and that prices stop falling and start rising again because your FAKE wealth depends on high home prices and high rents. You Knuckleheads are trolling all comments here to help promote your wealth (or perhaps you all are just paid RE trolls like that Redneck Joe?)

It’s OVER! Deflation isn't some distant threat, it's already here. Wake Up! Commodities like copper setting new lows just yesterday. Others like iron and especially steel imported from China heading that way. Oil prices continue to struggle as well despite a number of supply constraints and the fact that oil inventories aren't huge.
Yes, KING Dollar is BACK!! Safe investments like Bank CD”s are paying 5% interest right now, who is DUMB enough to play Landlord’s and Slumlord’s today and BUY depreciating assets like RE??? Who wants to catch a falling knife???

Denying Housing Bubble and cheering for overinflated housing prices just makes you all ridiculous, pathetic and laughable. You Knuckleheads are a Joke.

Remember, one big, fat and ugly bubble, nothing else.
LMFAO
Good Luck!
Redneck Joe? Where did you come up with that?

Old 05-26-2023, 06:08 PM

178 posts, read 196,192 times
Let's step back for a second. What benefits do I get from low sales and high prices? Wouldn't it make sense that I want prices to drop so more people can get into the market?

Old 05-26-2023, 06:10 PM

50,060 posts, read 46,579,059 times
Quote:
Real Estate PUMPERS, that’s who you are on this forum. You Sorry Ass Knuckleheads are HYPING RE together with that REDNECK Joe so that people will continue to buy and that prices stop falling and start rising again because your FAKE wealth depends on high home prices and high rents. You Knuckleheads are trolling all comments here to help promote your wealth (or perhaps you all are just paid RE trolls like that Redneck Joe?)

It’s OVER! Deflation isn't some distant threat, it's already here. Wake Up! Commodities like copper setting new lows just yesterday. Others like iron and especially steel imported from China heading that way. Oil prices continue to struggle as well despite a number of supply constraints and the fact that oil inventories aren't huge.
Yes, KING Dollar is BACK!! Safe investments like Bank CD”s are paying 5% interest right now, who is DUMB enough to play Landlord’s and Slumlord’s today and BUY depreciating assets like RE??? Who wants to catch a falling knife???

Denying Housing Bubble and cheering for overinflated housing prices just makes you all ridiculous, pathetic and laughable. You Knuckleheads are a Joke.

Remember, one big, fat and ugly bubble, nothing else.
LMFAO
Good Luck!
Well, Wyatt Zirp at least you are admitting home prices are high. Take a look at every big city and even the E Coast. Good luck finding a small lake house anymore for less than 500 grand. Good luck!

Old 05-26-2023, 08:10 PM

I liked him better when he was "R1T."

LOL!

Old 05-27-2023, 11:43 AM

5,565 posts, read 4,520,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ View Post
I liked him better when he was "R1T."

LOL!
Mr. Knucklehead. LOL.

Old 05-28-2023, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Mr. Knucklehead. LOL.
Almost, a "right of passage!" LOL!

Old 10-22-2023, 08:13 PM

18 posts, read 17,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub D View Post
Bakersfield is called the Texas of California.

I've lived in Austin in 2021. You could go to San Antonio in 75 minutes. Houston (Which I hate) in 2.5 hours and Dallas in the same amount of time. There's a lot to do in Texas if driving two hours is a reasonable distance. Which I don't.

I referred specifically to the IE. No one considers Barstow the IE. That's High Desert. I consider Barstow where dreams go to die. I use to work there many years ago, everyone was miserable and quite shady.

Palm Springs ain't the IE either. That's Low Desert. Very different lifestyle out there compared to the IE. Mainly crippling summer heat and simply too far to commute to LA/OC/SD. People there commute to the IE for blue collar jobs.

I have family in Beaumont and Joshua Tree. So I go to the IE and adjacent areas often enough still.

I'll gladly pay the high prices here for the lifestyle. I went to a rooftop pool party yesterday in downtown yesterday. 10 minute drive. I hiked Torrey Pines today. 20 minute drive. I wouldn't really want to do either if I had to drive 2 hours each way. That's just sad when you really consider it.

If someone is that obsessed with being a homeowner in a cheaper place...prepare to stay in that house. People in 'cheaper' areas don't go out as much. Because there isn't that much to do. Unless you drive two hours...see that works?
Sounds good but for me the reality of San Diego is not what it used to be or what people think of it for some reason. I lived in SD for over 20+ years and recently got out to Temecula. SD is a run down dump compared to Temecula. The only nice parts of SD in my opinion is North County. RSF/Santa Luz, throw in Carlsbad, Solana and Encinitas. Even La Jolla is a nightmare now. Temecula has the right mix with the upscale wineries, Old Town, big custom homes in Santiago Estates, Deluz out in wine country back to La Cresta (murrieta area). There's enough night life, shopping, land, social events... can drive over the hill to Palm Desert, get up to the mountains easily... zip down the 15 to SD and cross over via the 56 to the beaches (avoiding the 76). I prefer to get in and out of SD and not live there.

SD just has too much homeless and traffic for me. SD traffic makes Temecula traffic look like a casual stroll down a country road.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego