Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 03:58 PM

11 posts, read 12,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
My Question also would Be, would any of the big LA Schools offer him full ride Scholarships?
I'm a splitter, I played college basketball and my gpa was wrecked because of it (3.2). While I could probably still get into various different law schools in California I don't think I'd receive a sizable scholarship from any of them which would be the only way attending those schools would make sense, (I actually completely forgot I even submitted an application to San Diego, I just did it to see what would happen and am having second thoughts because of how surprising their offer is). And really I'm a bit late to submit to other schools to see what will happen considering rolling admissions.

My safety in the Midwest is in my home state and is marginally ranked better than USD, I think either school I choose will be fine; I'm just having a hard time saying no to what San Diego has to offer in terms of weather and location. I'd like to follow my cousin out to Harvard and think I can achieve top of my class if I don't let distractions get to me, but it won't be the end of the world in any case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2015, 07:09 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,140,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
My Question also would Be, would any of the big LA Schools offer him full ride Scholarships?
I guess that's the deal breaker or should I say, deal maker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego