Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2015, 06:51 PM

1 posts, read 972 times

Advertisements

hello, I would like to know to if anyone on here can help me out I am 53 yrs and my daughter and two grandkids like with me.. we have a new manager whom took over about two weeks ago ever since they have moved in their has been parking problems with the new managers taking 3 parking spaces residents are very upset there is now where for them to park ... we had a meeting with the owner of our apts nothing was solve .. last week my grandson started school my daughter and I went to the school in two diff cars .. I took photos and we left back to our apts when we arrived to our apts and we processed to enter the gate along with other residents walking behind us.. we spoke the the residents my grandkids and their child go to the same school. that's what we was talking about as we was walking. next thing you know the manager cousin came out of the house and said CAN YOU MOVE YOUR CAR.. NOT IN A NICE WAY AT ALL.. I TOLD HER I NEED TO GET MY PURSE , REALLY FAST I HAD TO GO TO WORK.. TENANTS HEAR THE COUSIN CUSSING ME OUT AS I WAS WALKING TO MY UNIT.. NOW WHEN I CAME OUT I TOOK THE CHILD THAT I DON'T APPREATE HER CUSSIN ME OUT EVERYTHING IS RECORDED ONLY BECAUSE I DNT TRUST THEM AT ALL SO WHENEVER I LEAVE IN OR OUT I TURN MY RECORDER ON FOR MY SAFETY .. WELL IT GOT HEATED UP I'VE MY DAUGHTER CALLED THE OWNER HE WAS ON THE PHONE WHEN THIS WAS GOING ON THE OWNER NEVER CAME OVER .. WE PHONE HIM AS WELL AS THE OTHER RESIDENTS EMAILS HIM ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THE COUSIN.. AND THE NEW MANANGER THE COUSIN HIT ME AND MY OLD SELF TRYING TO DEFENED MYSELF THE MANAGER GO IN ALSO AND STARTED TO CUSS ME OUT .. I CALLED THE OWNER A FEW TIMES TO COME OVER IT TOOK HIM 4 DAYS TO COME AFTER THIS ALL HAPPEN.. I CALLED THE POLICE WHEN THIS HAPPEN BEING A LVN I COULD NOT WORK MY ARM WAS BRUISED .. NOW THE COUSIN IS STILL THEIR AND I GET A 60 DAY NOTICE TO LEAVE.. ANY HELP PLEASE...I'M VERY STRESSED OUT I'VE BEEN LIVING HERE FOR 6 YRS NOW ..

Last edited by keenan05; 08-31-2015 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: NEED TO ADD MORE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2015, 10:31 PM

8,392 posts, read 7,654,185 times
Time to start looking for a new apartment where you won't have so much stress. Good luck!

Last edited by RosieSD; 08-31-2015 at 11:02 PM..

Old 08-31-2015, 11:22 PM

15,129 posts, read 32,342,730 times
This needs to be in the Renter's Forum.

Old 09-01-2015, 06:53 AM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
Sometimes these things happen. I would vacate and still them for the final rent. Document your concerns and communicate with them only in writing.

Old 09-01-2015, 12:03 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,365,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
and communicate with them only in writing.
It's not clear to me how this would not only add more confusion to the situation.

Old 09-01-2015, 07:20 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,307,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan05 View Post
hello, I would like to know to if anyone on here can help me out I am 53 yrs and my daughter and two grandkids like with me.. we have a new manager whom took over about two weeks ago ever since they have moved in their has been parking problems with the new managers taking 3 parking spaces residents are very upset there is now where for them to park ... we had a meeting with the owner of our apts nothing was solve .. last week my grandson started school my daughter and I went to the school in two diff cars .. I took photos and we left back to our apts when we arrived to our apts and we processed to enter the gate along with other residents walking behind us.. we spoke the the residents my grandkids and their child go to the same school. that's what we was talking about as we was walking. next thing you know the manager cousin came out of the house and said CAN YOU MOVE YOUR CAR.. NOT IN A NICE WAY AT ALL.. I TOLD HER I NEED TO GET MY PURSE , REALLY FAST I HAD TO GO TO WORK.. TENANTS HEAR THE COUSIN CUSSING ME OUT AS I WAS WALKING TO MY UNIT.. NOW WHEN I CAME OUT I TOOK THE CHILD THAT I DON'T APPREATE HER CUSSIN ME OUT EVERYTHING IS RECORDED ONLY BECAUSE I DNT TRUST THEM AT ALL SO WHENEVER I LEAVE IN OR OUT I TURN MY RECORDER ON FOR MY SAFETY .. WELL IT GOT HEATED UP I'VE MY DAUGHTER CALLED THE OWNER HE WAS ON THE PHONE WHEN THIS WAS GOING ON THE OWNER NEVER CAME OVER .. WE PHONE HIM AS WELL AS THE OTHER RESIDENTS EMAILS HIM ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THE COUSIN.. AND THE NEW MANANGER THE COUSIN HIT ME AND MY OLD SELF TRYING TO DEFENED MYSELF THE MANAGER GO IN ALSO AND STARTED TO CUSS ME OUT .. I CALLED THE OWNER A FEW TIMES TO COME OVER IT TOOK HIM 4 DAYS TO COME AFTER THIS ALL HAPPEN.. I CALLED THE POLICE WHEN THIS HAPPEN BEING A LVN I COULD NOT WORK MY ARM WAS BRUISED .. NOW THE COUSIN IS STILL THEIR AND I GET A 60 DAY NOTICE TO LEAVE.. ANY HELP PLEASE...I'M VERY STRESSED OUT I'VE BEEN LIVING HERE FOR 6 YRS NOW ..
You might be able to sue them for bruising your arm, but they can still give you a 60 day notice to move. They could give you that even if you had never had a problem with them, sounds like it's a blessing in disguise I wouldn't want to live around people like that

Old 09-02-2015, 02:25 PM

37 posts, read 42,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
You might be able to sue them for bruising your arm, but they can still give you a 60 day notice to move. They could give you that even if you had never had a problem with them, sounds like it's a blessing in disguise I wouldn't want to live around people like that

Let's be cautious about encouraging people to sue. Especially ones that can't go back to work because they have a bruise on their arm. Too many sue happy people and ones trying to scam disability. I see the latter far too frequent.

Old 09-02-2015, 02:30 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,307,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mippity View Post
Let's be cautious about encouraging people to sue. Especially ones that can't go back to work because they have a bruise on their arm. Too many sue happy people and ones trying to scam disability. I see the latter far too frequent.
I wasn't encouraging, just trying to separate the issue of the bruise from the landlords right to kick them out with proper notice

Old 09-02-2015, 04:00 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
It's not clear to me how this would not only add more confusion to the situation.
It would serve as a record for a court. Time to wake up darling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
View detailed profiles of: