Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 04:17 PM

1,600 posts, read 932,928 times

Advertisements

I like my food how I like my women...cheap, fast, and MEXICAN!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2016, 01:59 PM

1,267 posts, read 1,073,764 times
Default Who cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy5 View Post
You'll notice the mixed black girls (half Asian, Filipino) are better tempered in some ways (I have some in my family). But they're attracted to the lighter shades of brown.
I have noticed that Filipino and black mixture is not the best looking. Indian and black mix now that is hot. Who cares, it's all in the eye of the beholder. Stereotypes it is. I went to high school in Florida and the fastest girls where Filipinos. What does that say? I

Old 01-11-2016, 02:54 AM

170 posts, read 187,507 times
well, I am into latinas and black woman with a nice rounded derriere !..

Old 01-15-2016, 11:10 AM

4,294 posts, read 4,393,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metoque View Post
I like my food how I like my women...cheap, fast, and MEXICAN!
Yee Haw !

I love it brown.

Old 02-08-2016, 07:09 PM

461 posts, read 662,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nc17 View Post
So, does that mean a black man relocating to San Diego hoping to date a black woman won't run into a lot of competition?
Funny!

Old 02-08-2016, 07:19 PM

461 posts, read 662,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiegohatesme View Post
I haven't met that many black women in San Diego

and the fellow black women I know are all single

There is no love for black women.
The black men are so desperate to get non-black women and non-black men don't even consider us an option..

It's unfortunate but I have to wait a year to finish my graduate degree and then leave.
It's a shame too since I was on a PhD track at UCSD.

I would like to think it's for reasons other than that I'm black but there are no other logical reasons
All of my girlfriends, who in other cities would be considered less attractive than me (and even they admit they are less physically attractive), all get hit on and approached at bars when I am out with them and they all happen to be non-black women.

Moderator cut: .

I have turned quite angry, which I don't like. I don't want to end up in Dante's 5th circle in hell.
It's hard to believe that with the Pacific Fleet and a Marine contingent virtually in our backyard that you can't find a date. You're on a PhD track? Surely you know how to log onto the dating websites and troll for desirable qualifications in a mate? Build a good profile and they will come.

I disagree that non-black men don't consider black women. When my BFF did her on-line dating 90 percent of the hits were from white professional men.

Oh, and this year is a leap year, so you can go with the Irish tradition of asking a man to marry you on Feb. 29th

Last edited by generalswife; 02-08-2016 at 07:56 PM..

Old 02-09-2016, 11:16 AM

9,808 posts, read 11,068,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by generalswife View Post
It's hard to believe that with the Pacific Fleet and a Marine contingent virtually in our backyard that you can't find a date. You're on a PhD track? Surely you know how to log onto the dating websites and troll for desirable qualifications in a mate? Build a good profile and they will come.

I disagree that non-black men don't consider black women. When my BFF did her on-line dating 90 percent of the hits were from white professional men.

Oh, and this year is a leap year, so you can go with the Irish tradition of asking a man to marry you on Feb. 29th
I read it to mean that she would've gotten a PHD but cannot because of the dating scene as a black woman who is apparently interested only in black men. Close correlation between the dating situation and that studying, isn't it?

Old 02-14-2016, 05:26 PM

12 posts, read 92,373 times
a pic is needed. I can't properly give you a legit answer without passing the test that this is an issue on looks and you are using racial preference as an excuse. There is plenty of white women and others that don't get hit on too.

Black men have looked outside their "race". Perhaps you should date someone based on who they are and their personality and belief than how long they've been in the sun. This is San Diego. They are plenty of non-black men that will date outside their ethnicity. That said, 85-90% of black men date black women. Perhaps it's your demeanor, being approachable, etc. Do you seek out or do you expect men to come to you? Men here are not as aggressive as other cities. There is a laid-back culture.

Old 02-20-2016, 08:46 AM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,075,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metoque View Post
No way is it "Man Diego". San Diego has tons of hot women around. If you think it's bad here, try San Jose (truly "Man Jose") or Seattle and you'll see what slim pickins is all about.
^this is very true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego