Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 06:50 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,929,483 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by bloom

Be wary of both the FowerSpanos boys as well as the VanBuren boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by high_plains_drifter View Post
Hi,

Where are these gangs located?

The F&S boys originate from North Country but their abuse of SD citizens and greed is centered around Mission Valley and the Gaslamp, respectively. The Fowler boys include the notorious Sultan of Suds as the godfather with hit men Mike idiot Dees, the Seidler brothers, and wise-guy AJ. Another one of the five families, the Spanos boys have threatened to move their operations to LA if they don't get a payout from the city taxpayers; they also threaten to bring back Norv.

The Van Buren boys operate out of the upper west side in New York City, founded in the 1990s. Like many, they want to move to SD and find an area to operate that is safe, with good schools, by the beach, without jobs lined up, and affordable because they can't stand the winters anymore. They're still looking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2016, 07:51 PM

29,509 posts, read 22,620,513 times
https://www.reddit.com/r/sandiego/co..._north_county/

The Vista Homeboys make noise from time to time, they've got over 300 members and are not to be taken lightly.

Crimefighters Manhunt: Joshua Smith - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

Old 02-25-2016, 08:55 AM

18 posts, read 21,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, all have their gang issues. While gang activity is not like greater Los Angeles, it's still no joke especially in some areas.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...M.k7DeR3PbATPw

San Diego County District Attorney

Rival gang push threatens balance of power in San Marcos | SanDiegoUnionTribune.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by high_plains_drifter View Post
Hi,

The one story is from 2005?

I saw the sdcda link too, thanks.

Map is good.
This is a much more complete, and up to date map for San Diego's gangs.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...c.kRX_D-ArBBek

Old 02-25-2016, 09:16 AM

15,128 posts, read 32,307,461 times
I haven't seen any gangs around where I live, but hookers are another story....

Old 02-25-2016, 12:33 PM

8,390 posts, read 7,637,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post

The F&S boys originate from North Country but their abuse of SD citizens and greed is centered around Mission Valley and the Gaslamp, respectively. The Fowler boys include the notorious Sultan of Suds as the godfather with hit men Mike idiot Dees, the Seidler brothers, and wise-guy AJ. Another one of the five families, the Spanos boys have threatened to move their operations to LA if they don't get a payout from the city taxpayers; they also threaten to bring back Norv.

The Van Buren boys operate out of the upper west side in New York City, founded in the 1990s. Like many, they want to move to SD and find an area to operate that is safe, with good schools, by the beach, without jobs lined up, and affordable because they can't stand the winters anymore. They're still looking.
This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Thanks for the good laugh.

Old 02-26-2016, 04:43 AM

4,294 posts, read 4,424,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
I haven't seen any gangs around where I live, but hookers are another story....
Where do you live ?

Old 02-26-2016, 08:23 AM

9,821 posts, read 11,536,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post

ROFL
That was good

Old 02-26-2016, 10:26 AM

15,128 posts, read 32,307,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
Where do you live ?
Barrio Logan/Shelltown, across from Naval Base SD (32nd Street). When I worked for the school district, I'd see hookers on El Cajon Blvd when I left for work at 6am. There are also lots of hookers in the Midway area, and probably lots of discreet ones that work out of their apartments.

Old 02-27-2016, 12:21 AM

4,294 posts, read 4,424,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
Barrio Logan/Shelltown, across from Naval Base SD (32nd Street). When I worked for the school district, I'd see hookers on El Cajon Blvd when I left for work at 6am. There are also lots of hookers in the Midway area, and probably lots of discreet ones that work out of their apartments.
I keep forgetting this is a naval town with military bases all over.

Old 02-28-2016, 05:22 PM

371 posts, read 378,576 times
I did not get the joke at first, but now I see that is what it was.

Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego