Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 01:25 AM

1 posts, read 4,641 times

Advertisements

I am sorry to say but, the person who wrote negative about Otay Ranch montessori is seriously mistaken. I am the neighbor of "Otay Ranch Montessori". I live 3 houses away from the facility. I have met the two teachers. They are smart and kind. I would have loved to put my kids in her school, but they are now in highschool and attend Eastlake High. I highly recomend this learning facility. I have known the owner since 2000 which was when she moved into this neighborhood. Her husband is a very prestigious Cardiologist. I have talked to the parents of Otay Ranch Montessori and they are all very proud of the teachers and CURRICULUM. Not only is it ONE classroom, but this is so the children can have a private and better experience. I have talked to Maryzella many times and she is the kindest person ever. Once I read the post above I was shocked. I do not recomend looking at schools with "AMI". AMI is a place where you pay to have that in your name. There isn't anything prestigious about it. I do not know what Little Princess is talking about in that. If you want to have your child in a safe and loving environment, I would HIGHLY recomend this school. I was talking to Dr. Joel Juarez earlier today and he told me his wife is on vacations. She is the sweetest person I know and she loves children. She has 4 of her own children, which have grown to be really nice kids. In fact, my son taught her youngest daughter to swim when she was only 5. The "Juarez-Uribe" family are great people! I have searched up the Google post Little Princess made and there are alot of schools, learning facilities, daycares and so much more with only one classroom and without the as the person above may call it "AMI" name on it. I am writing this behalf of my husband and I because Maryzella and her family are great people. My husband says and I quote, " Little Princess or whatever is a scam or wanted to make the facility in bad terms. Not only because he/she didnt put their own name, but they were talking bad about the workers. They also joined on the same day they posted that, so for sure it is someone who is angry or something. But I don't want to get into anyones problems. Especially if I dont know what the problem is. I am very happy and proud of Otay Ranch Montessori and I will be talking to Maryzella when she comes back from her vacations. I just wanted to take my time to give so much thanks and a good review on Otay Ranch Montessori. In my eyes, Maryzella and all her co-workers are kind a nice people who talk both spanish and english. Please do NOT listen to Little Princess . If it were me I would name he/she Little Snobby Jealous Unfortunate with NO class Mr/Mrs.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this excellent review.
--
Emilia Stewart

If you want more questions based on this please dont hesitate to also e-mail me. I would be a great reference to the Facility.

[EMAIL="emiliastewart1@gmail.com"]emiliastewart1@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Thanks Again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2008, 01:06 PM

1 posts, read 4,590 times
Default happyparent1

My child's progress has been outstanding, she has learned so much. The two teachers' and the director are bilingual which is a plus. Most of all they care about the children and give them lots of love and affection. Moreover, I have good communication with the staff; I am able to speak to someone regarding concerns that involve my child. As a parent, I find this to be very important. They have a well-structured and organized program; therefore, the children are always kept busy and happy at all times. Furthermore, Otay Ranch Montessori ia a cozy family-like environment which is great for the little ones. I highly recommend Otay Ranch Montessori.

Old 09-24-2008, 01:20 PM

2 posts, read 8,849 times
Just moved to eastlake from Denver,colorado I am concidering enrolling my son at either Bonita Learning Academy or Bonita Childrens School. I have heard great things about both. Anyone know anything else about either school(recommendations etc.)? Please let me know. Thanks so much. - Sandy W

Old 09-24-2008, 01:28 PM

2 posts, read 8,849 times
If anyone knows of any other good pre-schools in the eastlake/bonita area please let me know. thanks again. -Sandy

Old 09-24-2008, 03:21 PM

44 posts, read 197,148 times
My daughter's been at the preschool at Eastlake Church now for the last 3 months and I've been very happy. They have wonderful facilities, flexible schedules and communicative teachers. EastLake Church - Children's Center at EastLake Church (http://www.eastlakechurch.com/the_childrens_center_at_ecc.htm - broken link)

I've also heard good things about First Methodist on East H.
Good Luck!

Old 07-05-2009, 07:00 PM

1 posts, read 3,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivyfitz View Post
My husband and I are considering a move to Eastlake/Otay Ranch/Bonita area in the next year or so (we live in the Del Cerro section of SD right now). One of our kids will be starting elementary school when we move, but the other will still need a good pre-K program. Anybody have any recommendations for good preschool/pre-K programs in that area? Thanks!
Consider a brand new preschool in Otay Ranch Windingwalk. Concordia Church and School. Degreed teachers....brand new campus finished July 15. Opens July 27 in just a few weeks. Spaces filling up fast. Music and arts focus. Impressive curriculum. Go to [url=http://www.concordiachurch.com]Concordia Lutheran Church, Chula Vista, CA[/url] for more info or call 19 422-6606

Old 08-05-2009, 04:11 PM

1 posts, read 3,774 times
There was a bad report from princess to otay ranch montessori, I found out that was my niece, I enlist your help to delete that bad report.

Thank you.
Maryzella Juarez

Old 12-13-2009, 03:17 PM

1 posts, read 3,553 times
Thumbs up otay ranch montessori

I have been sending my children to Otay Ranch Montessori for almost 2 years now and I am very pleased with what they have accomplished for their age. The school has a very caring, loving environment and academically, my children have been challenged to exceed my expectations of them. I would definitely recommend this school to any parent who is looking for a school with not only great academics, but a loving and hard working environment. Not only am I very pleased with the school, but the teachers and small classes have a greater impact on the children and my children call it their second home.
If you want to know more about this amazing preschool, call: 858-245-2586
I highly recommend it to all preschool parents.

Old 03-03-2011, 09:42 PM

1 posts, read 2,570 times
In Bonita Mater kids kindercare , it is not Montessori but practical and formative values are based on it.great academic program. Home-Based Facility is Reggio Emmilia Inspired , definitely more than one room and very spacious work area, plenty material, yard has beautiful nature surrounding, accredited teachers (one montessori two early childhood bachelor's) bi-lingual.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:05 PM

1 posts, read 2,272 times
Hello my name is Raquel and I just transfer to Easlake from LA county. I also transferred my Licensed day care. I have openning for infant and toddlers as of right now.
I am CPR, and Fird Aid certified and hold a certification in nutrition. I run a Spanish/English daycare with focus on learning thru playing.
If you are in need of care, please call me to set up an appointment.
Thank you,

Rakelusa Child Care
562-221-0790
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego