Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2019, 10:58 AM

15,129 posts, read 32,322,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyBratty View Post
Ok moved, why are you throwing shade at this poster?
Because he's obsessed with meeting someone "tough."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2019, 01:59 PM

447 posts, read 208,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
Because he's obsessed with meeting someone "tough."
Well we all like what we like and I dont see that as a bad thing. Unless his obsession veers into stalker mode.

Old 05-06-2019, 06:41 PM

325 posts, read 163,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
These kids these days just don't appreciate good music.
To answer you question O.P.
Dating life in San Diego for man sucks unless you

A) Have money, Most Single chicks here in San Diego want to be a house wife living in Carmel Mountain, traveling the world. If they can't have that, they rather be alone with the occasional hook up from Tinder.

B) You're a good looking College dude at UCSD or SDSU
Try L.A. up the road
and what makes you think LA chicks are any different. it's simple you aint got no money then you aint got no honey

Old 05-06-2019, 07:48 PM

3,396 posts, read 2,803,880 times
Some of you make this way too difficult. There are plenty of short, not uber wealthy or not wealthy or not trust funded something substantial, average looking men doing well with finding women.

On the surface, I’m actually surprised by the number of good looking women here that are with what are seemingly average Joes. But These average joes get it. Don’t get me wrong they have their stuff together too. They probably set an alarm and go to work and have adulthood down for the most part.

But The secret is...Don’t be a social idiot. And Don’t go shopping at bars at 2am (looking for relationships).

Old 05-07-2019, 09:49 PM

170 posts, read 188,739 times
One of the main reasons why dating in SD sucks is because there is a huge amount of white thirsty single males that go after women well below their level. It is really depressing seeing White single males in great shape and attractiveness level going after skinny run-of-the-mill white, asian woman or a chubby latinas . So there is huge demand for female companionship by Whites dudes , given that many of them come from out-of-state .

Also another big reason is the nice weather along with the beaches in SD tend to relax the female-biology, contrary to what the female-biology would experience/react should they lived in relatively harsh weather and environment conditions such in cities like Phoenix,Houston,Minnesota,you name it, such cities force the female condition to flip to survival mode for the long term.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:16 AM

1,807 posts, read 3,989,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metoque View Post
This is so true. I'll also throw in that you can't be short.
In San Diego 2 rules apply...

Rule 1: Be Attractive.
Rule 2: Don't be unattractive.

Old 05-08-2019, 08:42 PM

6 posts, read 4,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastbias View Post
Some of you make this way too difficult. There are plenty of short, not uber wealthy or not wealthy or not trust funded something substantial, average looking men doing well with finding women.

On the surface, I’m actually surprised by the number of good looking women here that are with what are seemingly average Joes. But These average joes get it. Don’t get me wrong they have their stuff together too. They probably set an alarm and go to work and have adulthood down for the most part.

But The secret is...Don’t be a social idiot. And Don’t go shopping at bars at 2am (looking for relationships).

I agree with everything you said, especially about the people making things way too difficult! They make it far harder than it has to be!

But I will also say most of these men don't even have adulthood life down yet. Same for the women as well, many of the women in SD still don't know have adulthood down yet.

Old 05-08-2019, 08:57 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,989,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastbias View Post
There are plenty of short, not uber wealthy or not wealthy or not trust funded something substantial, average looking men doing well with finding women.
My guess is they're the average, white joes dating the good looking, white worshiping, asian females. That's what I've seen stick out around SD in increased numbers over the last 10 years.

Old 05-09-2019, 03:22 PM

30 posts, read 20,739 times
Jesus this is almost the most depressing thread I've ever read about a city's dating life.

Old 05-10-2019, 01:45 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,395,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenAbyss View Post
I agree with everything you said, especially about the people making things way too difficult! They make it far harder than it has to be!

But I will also say most of these men don't even have adulthood life down yet. Same for the women as well, many of the women in SD still don't know have adulthood down yet.
Yes, there is a vast difference between being a "man" and a legally adult male (Ditto female).

CA seems to suffer from this a bit more as they seem to feel CA is so laid back that ... well getting laid is normal for anyone, at any time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego