Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2020, 09:35 AM

3,066 posts, read 1,736,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
Nobody there cares that Newsome has dropped the hammer on San Diego again???
I care. It's ridiculous. Luckily we can still dine outside. I was just up in Yucaipa this past weekend and some restaurants were ignoring the order as well. Good to see it.

Old 07-07-2020, 11:10 AM

4,294 posts, read 4,423,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
Nobody there cares that Newsome has dropped the hammer on San Diego again???
Not at all. Babies need to be handled differently than adults.

Old 07-07-2020, 05:49 PM

1,348 posts, read 705,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
Not at all. Babies need to be handled differently than adults.
true

Old 07-07-2020, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgensandiego View Post
As in, we could use a national leader who is actually trying to solve the problem instead of downplaying it?
exactly or wishing it away with dreams hunches

Old 07-07-2020, 05:52 PM

[quote=CNYC;58573955]Agree with just about everything you say but I also wanted to add how pitiful the American public reacted and their lack of self respect and respect for other Americans.....could have been a game changer since there was no leadership. You mean to tell me the strong American who is brought up with liberty and justice and all this other BS cannot step up to the plate during a SURE DEATH COUNT worldwide pandemic ? What does it take ? The answer is NOTHING. It takes an entire country and thousands of people to tank unnecessarily so "Karen" can grill her wiener on July 4th sans mask.

The question I have is WHY do most people WANT to destroy this country and help fuel the death. Why ?
exactly well put

Old 07-07-2020, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
Those countries, for the most part, are a lot smaller both in size and population to the US. We have very different challenges here.
yes a lot of morons why deny the virus is a problem and think everything is normal and want to do as they please which spreads disease endangers lives.

Old 07-08-2020, 11:43 AM

9,820 posts, read 11,534,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav51lin View Post
Agree with just about everything you say but I also wanted to add how pitiful the American public reacted and their lack of self respect and respect for other Americans.....could have been a game changer since there was no leadership. You mean to tell me the strong American who is brought up with liberty and justice and all this other BS cannot step up to the plate during a SURE DEATH COUNT worldwide pandemic ? What does it take ? The answer is NOTHING. It takes an entire country and thousands of people to tank unnecessarily so "Karen" can grill her wiener on July 4th sans mask.

The question I have is WHY do most people WANT to destroy this country and help fuel the death. Why ?
exactly well put
I didn't want to join conversation but i will anyways.
I'm going to play City Data Psychiatrist for min.

I put the people that still support our President into 2 groups. One Group is just following party lines, that was me till 2 years ago. The other group of supporters, Tea Party people, are hurt, and are hurting but don't know how to deal with their feelings. Think of it as, a bully taking out his anger and problems on Someone else. You can also view it as, Bullies also love the show of strength on people they perceive as weaker.
Bullies usually run in packs, and enjoy watching other bullies belittle people they deem, as weak or inferior. There's nothing wrong with the bullies, but at some point they are going to have to deal with the Pain and hurt they have inside, or keep repeating the cycle.

Old 07-08-2020, 01:34 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,273,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I didn't want to join conversation but i will anyways.
I'm going to play City Data Psychiatrist for min.

I put the people that still support our President into 2 groups. One Group is just following party lines, that was me till 2 years ago. The other group of supporters, Tea Party people, are hurt, and are hurting but don't know how to deal with their feelings. Think of it as, a bully taking out his anger and problems on Someone else. You can also view it as, Bullies also love the show of strength on people they perceive as weaker.
Bullies usually run in packs, and enjoy watching other bullies belittle people they deem, as weak or inferior. There's nothing wrong with the bullies, but at some point they are going to have to deal with the Pain and hurt they have inside, or keep repeating the cycle.
Interesting take. I think there may be a third that just despised both choices and went with the candidate that was in the party closer to their beliefs although that might fall into your first category. I personally went with the lesser of the two evils (so I thought at the time).

Old 07-08-2020, 02:01 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,928,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
I personally went with the lesser of the two evils (so I thought at the time).
What do you think at this time? Same identical, or you were mistaken then?

Old 07-08-2020, 02:31 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,273,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
What do you think at this time? Same identical, or you were mistaken then?
This time seems even worse. I mean, these are the best we have? Really? A twitter ego maniac and a racist/sexist probable dementia patient?

I’m not sorry I voted the way I did, but you really never know. I’m sure Clinton would have done some things better and some thing worse.

BTW I still think Covfefe was the product of a drunken rager. Either that or he just decided to randomly mess with people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego