Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2020, 11:04 PM

6,109 posts, read 10,899,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Just to clarify this: if you are referring to the comment about was highly publicized Fri it wasn't true. If yu are talking about his remarks about McCain, yes, it is no secret they could not stand each other. I am a Trump supporter, spent many years in San Diego area, and I do not think McCain was a loser, but I do know a few things I will not discuss here about him that makes me feel he was no hero in civilian life.
Who are you to say it wasn’t true? You weren’t there and it is entirely within his character to utter exactly those comments, in fact predictably so. I would be gobsmacked if it weren’t true. Seriously?! You are talking about Mr. bone spurs!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2020, 01:44 PM

1,600 posts, read 939,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurbanite View Post
Enjoy!
What the hell? I watched all of those videos and it was just Left-wing propaganda trying to tear down Trump without evidence. Thanks for a complete waste of my time, which hurts your credibility. One of them was his son talking about someone else (Biden maybe), but the video made it sound like his son was talking about his father. This is the silliest, most fraudulent amount of "evidence" that proves only one thing...you're plagued with TDS vs having any facts.

Yes, he said stuff about individuals that he didn't like. But I'm still waiting to see ACTUAL EVIDENCE that he hates the military.

Last edited by metoque; 09-07-2020 at 02:44 PM..

Old 09-07-2020, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Damon View Post
Who are you to say it wasn’t true? You weren’t there and it is entirely within his character to utter exactly those comments, in fact predictably so. I would be gobsmacked if it weren’t true. Seriously?! You are talking about Mr. bone spurs!
WTF? You're assuming he said it because you think it's in his character? You have next-level TDS. You're accusing someone of something WITHOUT EVIDENCE.

Last edited by metoque; 09-07-2020 at 02:42 PM..

Old 09-07-2020, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfosyd View Post
Absolutely. Here is the Associated Press link confirming four anonymous sources as I indicated before. In addition Jennifer Griffin of Fox News also confirmed.

https://apnews.com/b823f2c285641a4a09a96a0b195636ed
Anonymous sources? lol. I bet I could pay 5 people right now to be my "anonymous sources" that you're an adulterer. How's that?

People...WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? TDS is strong in this thread.

Last edited by metoque; 09-07-2020 at 02:43 PM..

Old 09-07-2020, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Please also get your facts correct. Hunter Biden never served in the military and has had a troubled past with drug addiction etc.

Beau Biden did serve in the military and in Iraq heroically. He tragically died of brain cancer in 2015.
My mistake...you're right. I did not have my facts straight on this one.

Old 09-07-2020, 01:53 PM

689 posts, read 973,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Damon View Post
There is far more area of the state, counties, that trend conservative - nearly the entire Central Valley and most areas East, (as noted above, East County San Diego) - and generally only the densely populated urban areas on the coast that trend liberal plus the desolate North Coast areas above the Bay Area. San Diego is more moderate than either the conservative rural areas or the liberal other large cities.
Are you kidding me? Sonoma County Wine Country, Bodega Bay, Napa, Mendocino coast, etc, etc, 'desolate' yeah right...

Old 09-07-2020, 02:26 PM

14,316 posts, read 11,708,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcorub16 View Post
I live in the East County San Diego which is Donald Trump country, there seem to be quite a few blue Trump flags in front of homes in my area these days. The further one goes toward the coast, the less of those blue flags one sees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcorub16 View Post
Today, the Trump Labor Day Boat Parade is supposed to happen on the San Diego Bay.
Interesting. I was kayaking in Newport Harbor early this morning, and I know that coastal OC is generally conservative, but I was amazed at the number of boats displaying one or many Trump banners or flags. Many many boats. Maybe this explains it. And yes, the flags/banners were blue.

Old 09-07-2020, 03:44 PM

13,656 posts, read 9,717,813 times
Of particular note during this heat-wave: San Diego has a clothing-optional beach (Black's). Los Angeles does not. Please tell me again: in practical day-to-day matters, which of the two cities is the more liberal?

Old 09-07-2020, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_peasant View Post
Of particular note during this heat-wave: San Diego has a clothing-optional beach (Black's). Los Angeles does not. Please tell me again: in practical day-to-day matters, which of the two cities is the more liberal?
LA

Black's Beach is awesome by the way.

Old 09-07-2020, 06:02 PM

66 posts, read 53,303 times
Quote:
Please also get your facts correct. Hunter Biden never served in the military and has had a troubled past with drug addiction etc..
I guess being in the Naval Reserve doesn’t constitute “serving”?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-...est-1413499657
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego