Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 08:56 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,551,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
It's pandering to the left.

Imagine all of the woke social justice exhibits that are in the works. Uplifting and inspiring virtue signaling exhibits for transgenders, explorations of cross dressers, and putting a humanizing 'touch' to pedophiles.

Plus more indoctrination with exhibits that demonize Caucasians and teach there should be more white self-loathing.

I just get all warm and fuzzy thinking about the inclusiveness of the name "Us".

Whoa, Whoa you had me till you posted this Garbage. Don't tell me you are one of these dudes that believe that, White Caucasian Men are being demonized and Oppressed.
Is the world progressing to fast for you? LGBTQ Rights and inclusions are too much, too Fast for your liking. Hey Maybe you would like to go back too the 1950's when things were simpler
Right or left of The aisle don't let extremism ruin your Small time on this earth. Empathy and love will always rule the day my Brotha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2020, 09:21 AM

21,738 posts, read 16,356,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
1) You picked "one word" to start the conversation and hung on that word

2) If you read the context and spirit of how I made that statement, you'd see it's repeating what someone may have said to me, but doing so tongue-in-cheek. Maybe I should have said "but I am just another Guns/God/Country beer drinking Trump supporter"?

3) You win. Internet arguments are 100% a waste of time

Once again, absolutely nothing accomplished and no gaps mended by arguing on the computer....just further divide. And now I can't get that 20 minutes back....ever. Your number of posts tells me you have a ton of time you can't back either. That's a real bummer.
I am retired. In my 70s. I don’t belong to churches, clubs, political party. I don’t go to concerts, movies, bars, or any kinds of social activities. I hike, bike, sail, kayak. I build and remodel cabins and houses and boats and fix all manner broken things. I volunteer at times to help homeless and other veterans find benefits and services and shelter.

And, I browse CD threads for logical fallacies and expressions of anti-social attitudes. It’s become a hobby for intellectual exercise. Keeps my mind active and amused as hell.

I zeroed in on your summation word for a revealing sentence. If your sentence was made in jest / tongue in cheek ... you could have said so three post back. But you didn’t.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego