U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2008, 08:51 AM

1 posts, read 5,894 times

Advertisements

heeeeeeeeelp for a prospective student!!!

I have applied at San Diego State Univerisity (SDSU). I have heard that it is great and amazing to live at. I want to live on-campus housing, but I cannot find any information or opinions about living in there. I would like to know where is better to live, where the party is greater or where the environment is better for people participating in exchange program. I am from Spain, and before choose living options I would really like to know where is better to live.

I have to choose between aztec corner, university towers or villa alvarado apartments, and I am becoming crazy in choosing one of them!!!

Thanks for your time!!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2008, 07:12 PM

233 posts, read 863,006 times
My daughter is starting there in the fall. She will be living in Tenochca. If you have "facebook", you can go to the group "sdsu class of 2012" and post questions on there.

If not you can go to San Diego State University - College Discussion and post specific questions on there. People will answer you.

University Towers looks really nice but it is not on campus. It is across the street and down the block. I'm not sure about the other two.

Old 05-04-2008, 07:31 PM

22 posts, read 77,450 times
My son lives in University Towers and enjoys it. Floors are co-ed, units are one sex. He shares a room with one other fellow and there is a connecting bath between their room and that of two other men. My son preferred to be with others more concerned with studying than drugs and drinking and so opted for that type of floor.

Old 05-06-2008, 12:35 PM

53 posts, read 371,245 times
For future SDSU students, always frats with drugs.

Take a look at this article:

San Diego State University
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
View detailed profiles of: