Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2021, 09:32 AM

329 posts, read 1,028,987 times

Advertisements

Legit half of the restaurants on 5th and 6th had patrons dining inside. I was under the assumption this was against the county/state orders? Are restaurants just disregarding the rules or did something change?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2021, 10:52 AM

6,675 posts, read 4,278,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroycreate View Post
Legit half of the restaurants on 5th and 6th had patrons dining inside. I was under the assumption this was against the county/state orders? Are restaurants just disregarding the rules or did something change?
There are many restaurants tired of barely making it and are ignoring the indoor dining ban. They don’t care about cease and desist orders.

I just saw an article that said California is one of only seven states that has a ban on indoor dining. After today it will be six. New York is opening indoor dining at 25% capacity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...in-11610727024

Old 02-14-2021, 12:00 PM

4,294 posts, read 4,428,857 times
Laws don't apply to " The Folks ". See in America you can break the law and get away with it if you are slick about it. You can even raid the capitol and cause deaths....and still get away with it. When the police is on your side even more so. We all know that the Police won't do as they are told by the Governor so why should citizens listen to the police ...or the Governor ?

This is how things unfold....one step at a time.

We are working our way to an even bigger event within the next few months. I can feel it.

Old 02-14-2021, 12:53 PM

19 posts, read 14,823 times
I’ve seen a few places in north county that never shut down. The ones that did shut down are out of business. So take it for what it is. Once we get enough unemployed, I can see a fire igniting. I was in Egypt in 2010 and they had people just standing on street corners. The tour guide said they have 40-50% unemployed. Guess what happened the next year? Hopefully it doesn’t get to that point, but then it would be a good excuse to implement tracking of every citizen. Event 201 was a good dry run on how to deal with this “virus”. UN agenda 2030 will ensure the redistribution of wealth, deal with overpopulation, and one world governance. You will like all of the plans ahead.

Old 02-14-2021, 12:59 PM

4,294 posts, read 4,428,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ademarco View Post
deal with overpopulation
It is being dealt with right now. One of the few conspiracy theories I believe has merit.

Old 02-15-2021, 04:52 AM

432 posts, read 285,229 times
You are correct its really amazing what some can do and what others can do and the different consequences both receive

Old 02-15-2021, 07:49 AM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroycreate View Post
Yes

Out door dining should never have been closed just like they shouldn't have closed the forests, oceans and other open space. Indoor dining at the French Laundry should have been closed.

Old 02-15-2021, 08:47 PM

9,527 posts, read 30,477,668 times
Florida never shut down anything and their case and death rates are nearly the same as CA. CA is starting to look ridiculous.

Old 02-15-2021, 09:07 PM

795 posts, read 407,921 times
The restaurants are all on the brink of going under from our idiot governors unconstitutional shut down orders. They are all fed up and have had enough and are doing what they have to do to stay in business. I applaud them for their efforts and for standing up for their rights to do business and support their staff. I have been proudly supporting every business I have seen ignoring Newscums nazi regime and I will continue to do so until I get out of this state for good.

Old 02-16-2021, 12:47 AM

19 posts, read 14,823 times
The silver lining in all of these shutdowns are the people realizing that the government can’t save you and it is personal responsibility to survive. The $600 or whatever stipend they provide won’t make it past a week in CA. If people were not comfortable with going out, then it is their choice to stay inside. It makes me wonder how we won WWII. Newsome did a great job of waking people up and realizing what is happening to this great state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego