Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2022, 06:52 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,930,762 times

Advertisements

Can you believe Gov DeSantis of FL wants to give his state citizens experimental antibodies that do not currently work. Do you think Newsom of CA here is better
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2022, 08:14 PM

50,245 posts, read 47,005,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
Wait, are you seriously saying there is no such thing as natural immunity with covid-19? Even the quote you gave was not 100% with it as they use "may not result", as in there is high possibility you still will get natural immunity.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...M:gen:PTN:FY22

Signed by people with common sense who understand natural immunity is not a conspiracy theory.

Besides right now it's estimated vaccine immunity only lasts 2-4 weeks. Natural immunity lasts longer than that and has always been seen in the medical community, of course until this plandemic, as the best form of immunity.
We're going to need more boosters

Old 02-08-2022, 05:31 PM

I hear the Gov is going to restore my freedom by ending the mask mandates. Fantastic pro liberty Gov, am I rite. He balanced a little statewide science driven public health without bleach and light enemas and the hydroxy.
I felt so so limited in my activities. Not.
Mikey is happy boy
I suggest masking up in crowded environments like public transportation or popular stores, as folks may go wild

Old 02-08-2022, 06:14 PM

5,734 posts, read 4,689,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
I hear the Gov is going to restore my freedom by ending the mask mandates. Fantastic pro liberty Gov, am I rite. He balanced a little statewide science driven public health without bleach and light enemas and the hydroxy.
I felt so so limited in my activities. Not.
Mikey is happy boy
I suggest masking up in crowded environments like public transportation or popular stores, as folks may go wild
Yep. The DNC finally figured out that their heavy-handed mandates were going to hurt them at the ballot box, hence all the blue states simultaneously lifting their mask mandates.

Old 02-08-2022, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Yep. The DNC finally figured out that their heavy-handed mandates were going to hurt them at the ballot box, hence all the blue states simultaneously lifting their mask mandates.
The incidence and hospitalization rates are down as generally milder omicron ebbs. Deaths seem still high nationally. Up to almost 1M in total.
The ridiculous hacky DNC comment reminds me of predictions that after Biden trounced trump in 2020 that the Dems would end the pandemic policies and yet they increased them in a public health common good minded manner. It's as the legit political discourse RNC was anti science, with the bleach, light enemas, and the hydroxy.

Old 02-08-2022, 09:00 PM

Quote:
The timing is rather suspect isn't it. As is talk of another "Stimulus Payment".

Old 02-09-2022, 12:38 PM

3,069 posts, read 1,737,720 times
Quote:
Exactly. Biden will declare "victory" over covid at the state of the union.

Old 02-09-2022, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stablegenius View Post
Exactly. Biden will declare "victory" over covid at the state of the union.
Biden will declare end of Emergency phase not full victory mission accomplished. A sizable portion of US pop is vaxxed, excepting dumb fascist insurrectionist trumpers and milder omicron ebbing (though death rate may still be high) and some good anti viral treatments out there. trump said covid would disappear in April year 2020. Why would you want the emergency phase to continue and take away muh freedoms, S. Genius man ?

Old 02-09-2022, 09:13 PM

4,294 posts, read 4,425,302 times
The reality is the case rate is dropping but deaths are at an all time high 900,000 and climbing. We are nowhere near vaccination numbers that we need to be at and even then about only 42% of people have gotten their boosters. States lifting mandates due to political pressure.

I guess YEAH some progress but we have a way to go .

Get ready for Spring Break and the surge ?

Old 02-09-2022, 09:15 PM

Election year. No politician is going backwards flexing again from here on in CA. This is the end of the last mandate. Otherwise new politicians.

The maskers are gonna have to head back to the bunker and watch CNN report on the aftermath of getting covid. Fear media is running out of material.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego