Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2022, 07:36 PM

1,766 posts, read 1,223,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruitr View Post
I didn't set the rules for the MD's office. He did. Would you have a medical procedure done by a licensed medical professional who was not vaccinated?
Of course I would. The real question you should be asking yourself is why would so many healthcare professionals prefer to lose their livelihoods than take this vax? The same health care professionals that cared for COVID patients. Maybe it's the adverse effects they are caring for of the vaccinated that's putting them off!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2022, 09:33 PM

170 posts, read 188,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruitr View Post
i had my ears cleaned today. I'm on the 3-5 year ear clean cycle. My wife tells me when i'm ready.

My usual ear cleaner was no longer there. So i asked the md what happened to xxx. So the md admitted that xxx was let go because she wouldn't get covids vaccinated. They have a policy that all employees had to be vaccinated.

I asked the md why a well-paid ear cleaner would not get vaccinated? He answered honestly "we just don't know." and that was pretty much the end of the conversation.

My wife and i have a policy that all of our in-house vendors need to be vaccinated. We used to just ask our vendors if they were vaccinated. Now we ask them to prove it. We had another vendor who could not prove it last week so we fired her. She was a real nice girl with good skills. But she lied to us for about a year. We will find a replacement even if we need to pay more. Rules are rules.

wtf?

Old 01-09-2022, 11:08 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,934,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BP View Post
Of course I would. The real question you should be asking yourself is why would so many healthcare professionals prefer to lose their livelihoods than take this vax? The same health care professionals that cared for COVID patients. Maybe it's the adverse effects they are caring for of the vaccinated that's putting them off!?
Weed out the very few dumb dangerous healthcare workers

Old 01-10-2022, 12:38 AM

1,537 posts, read 1,483,464 times
Quote:
The real question you should be asking yourself is why would so many healthcare professionals prefer to lose their livelihoods than take this vax?

What % of MEDICAL DOCTORS are refusing the vaccine?

Old 01-10-2022, 01:05 AM

3,244 posts, read 6,299,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capoeira View Post

This one contains reports from frontline healthcare workers in Australia. Lots of info from nurses about the horrific vaccine reactions they have witnessed first hand. The telegram app or browser extension is required to view it.

https://t.me/NursesSpeakOut
Correct link here.

https://t.me/FrontlineWorkersSpeakOut

Old 01-10-2022, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlt View Post
What % of MEDICAL DOCTORS are refusing the vaccine?
1 in 10 healthcare workers. Numbers are higher when it comes to Doctors. The vast majority of healthcare workers in hospitals who are jabbed are unqualified porters, shop workers, and students who were FORCED in to be jabbed to continue their studies.

Why are so many health professionals refusing those shots?? Do they know something about those shots that the government or their big pharma sponsors are not telling us?

Old 01-10-2022, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
Weed out the very few dumb dangerous healthcare workers
The only dumb ones are those who are injecting themselves with those garbage vaccines that don’t stop Covid infection. What if those vaccines do end up doing longterm harm. Are you all going to apologise for your harassment of the unvaccinated? .....Nope thought not.

Old 01-10-2022, 12:03 PM

Quote:
The only dumb ones are those who are injecting themselves with those garbage vaccines that don’t stop Covid infection. What if those vaccines do end up doing longterm harm. Are you all going to apologise for your harassment of the unvaccinated? .....Nope thought not.
They dramatically reduce serious illness hospitalizations death.
Emergency approved based on risk benefits analysis.

Old 01-10-2022, 12:04 PM

Quote:
1 in 10 healthcare workers. Numbers are higher when it comes to Doctors. The vast majority of healthcare workers in hospitals who are jabbed are unqualified porters, shop workers, and students who were FORCED in to be jabbed to continue their studies.

Why are so many health professionals refusing those shots?? Do they know something about those shots that the government or their big pharma sponsors are not telling us?
Weed out the 10% but question was % of educated MDs.

Old 01-10-2022, 12:50 PM

5,740 posts, read 4,697,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
They dramatically reduce serious illness hospitalizations death.
Emergency approved based on risk benefits analysis.
You have President Donald Trump to thank for that.

Thank you, Trump!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego