Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2023, 12:41 PM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times

Advertisements

Is there more than one NOT pushing the milage tax?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2023, 01:32 AM

6,893 posts, read 8,929,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
How long are you going to have TDS? Just wondering.
I knew about trump from the 1970s.
Btw, the deranged folks are those uneducated fascist maga's and deranged trump under multi conspiracy etc indictments
We're fortunate to live, enjoy educated socially libertarian CA for the most part, unless you're moving out shortly.
Remember when the Gop was principly truly conservative.
I was a Reagan Democrat and now Dem pro democracy practical centrists (ie, Prez Biden) but now the Maga cultist think I'm a pinko commie.
I have no intent to seize the means of production

Last edited by bloom; 08-08-2023 at 02:13 AM..

Old 08-08-2023, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstieber View Post
The politicians are just as bad on both sides. Anyone who thinks one side conducts itself more morally than the other has their head in the sand.
Nope, the Gop is anti democracy.
One would never say Bloom is not informed, mate

Old 08-08-2023, 06:22 AM

3,067 posts, read 1,737,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joosoon View Post
Right? Although credit to Nate for voluntarily leaving when the shtf, whereas it took threats of recalls and legal action to finally rid us of face-licking Filner's disgusting presence.
I guess but I’m not sure that behind the scenes he was so willing. He may have been coerced in one way or another. But yea, still faster than Filner

Old 08-08-2023, 02:42 PM

9,525 posts, read 30,465,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
How long are you going to have TDS? Just wondering.
At this point it looks like the deranged guy is the one who still thinks he won the election... or that inciting a riot is free speech... or that he's not acting like a complete unhinged maniac nearly daily now.

Monica Steppe wanted to defund the police, but didn't have the votes, sits on the reparations task force AND voted against the unsafe camping ordinance - she is an automatic no.

I like Goldbeck but I don't get a vote in this one.

Old 08-10-2023, 08:54 AM

3,463 posts, read 5,257,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
Nope, the Gop is anti democracy.
One would never say Bloom is not informed, mate
I was only talking in terms of personal morality, inappropriate conduct, backroom deals, the usual stuff that comes with politics. As far as anti-democracy, I agree with you. Ever since the Trump era, the GOP has been pushing the propaganda that unhinged, extremist Democrats must be stopped from spreading communism, and of course, that calls for extreme measures where we agree to give up our freedoms to an autocratic right wing government that "protects" us from this bogeyman. But at least when we ban books, censor Shakespeare, and roll back equal rights, we're stopping those bad people from molesting our children. As I write this, I can't even believe those narratives are real, they are so bizarre and laughable. But that's how all fascists come to power.
The good news is, current polls show that Republican voters are sick and tired of the imaginary anti-woke crusades and are simply looking for law and order, which means candidates are starting to walk back some of that rhetoric. These things seem to work themselves out as long as we don't let them get too far to begin with

Old 08-10-2023, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Religious nut job? You are not biased at all are you. I thought you were moving back to the bay area with like minded? Good luck.
Is "dem" RFK Jr a nut job?

Old 08-10-2023, 03:34 PM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
He's antivax/antimask and has solid politics. I would consider voting for him. He's not screeching assault weapons like the typical lefter.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...primary-biden/

Old 08-10-2023, 04:27 PM

9,525 posts, read 30,465,926 times
Quote:
I don't think he's nuts, he's very calculated.

Alarmism and crisis are the political currency du jour; it works, although highly distasteful to me.

If anything he will just siphon off Trump / Desantis voters

Old 08-10-2023, 04:28 PM

5,733 posts, read 4,688,017 times
He's in good shape too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego