Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 08:59 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,235,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovehound View Post
I'm puzzled by the hostile comment and then the winkie. I just added rep to lanina because I thought she had a great post. She pegged it, got it right, nailed it.

@breeze823: You can meow all you like but we're putting you outside when we go to bed.
Sounds like you have your members reversed, breeze wasn't being hostile at all, read lanina's posts and you'll see it's pretty much been the other way around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2008, 09:36 PM

14,530 posts, read 20,124,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
I didn't think I was being hostile at all. She had asked why people are flaking out on her, but then went on a rant with the other poster and in my opinion, was on the rude side. It was just an observation.

By the way, I like that last line of yours about not letting me in. I did have to lol
I'm glad I made you smile. That's half the purpose of half of my CD posts.

You said that you thought whatever was in Ianina's post was giving her problems making friends. I think it's the OP having trouble making friends, not Ianina. That was my disagreement with your post. I bet Ianina makes SoCal friends just fine.

I see her post and my post as substantially in agreement.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post
Sounds like you have your members reversed, breeze wasn't being hostile at all, read lanina's posts and you'll see it's pretty much been the other way around.
I read her post again and I still see her as having the correct attitude. Perhaps she has said things in other threads, other posts, things I have no knowledge of. I'm basing my comments on her post in this thread. Perhaps you should be the one to reread her post.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
I didn't think I was being hostile at all. She had asked why people are flaking out on her, but then went on a rant with the other poster and in my opinion, was on the rude side. It was just an observation.
Ah. I read another thread and now I see that you and Ianina have a history, at least here on the forum. I'm beginning to realize I stepped in the middle of something.

I came over to the SD forum by accident, drawn by the boat post. I don't intend to hang out here and I don't intend to discover all the past histories and who likes who stuff. In fact this may be my last post in SD, or my last post anytime soon. I'm a L.A. guy and I'm planning to depart CA in the next few years after spending my life in L.A., in SoCal, and even born here.

I don't intend to become a fixture in the SD forum. Carry on!

BTW Vancouver counts in my book as West Coast. Just for the record. Same ocean, same coast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego