Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 08:20 PM

455 posts, read 1,118,392 times

Advertisements

Not playing the snob game, really. Everyone has different priorities to apply to higher education, so they have to decide what is more important to them.

Saying that so and so made a "snobbish" statement because I listed the first and oldest (largest alumni) SoCal Business school which happens to be ranked 21st in the nation (2009 US News Business School Rankings) seems to be a little shortminded. But hey that doesn't matter in business does it?

I didn't say "Go to XYZ school because it is the greatest", but offered my opinion, as the OP requested. I gave my opinion between UCSD vs. SDSU and said not to forget about another close by school. I was by no means suggesting that they should goto USC over the others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2009, 08:30 PM

8 posts, read 28,397 times
Well UCSD just being able to attend is great. But it still comes down to where you think you would do best and what programs are better. But if you can make if into UCSD then do it. I hear that it you attend City College for the full time it garuntees you a shot into either UCSD or UCLA, but it sounds like you finished those up. Good luck, and remember that either one is a great choice really.

Old 11-15-2009, 11:26 PM

484 posts, read 2,210,635 times
yeah i dont need to take the SAT due to me taking 60 units in CC.
Thank u guys very much. I will go with UCSD.

Thanks again! one decision can change my whole life and this is one of those!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego