Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2010, 12:55 PM

205 posts, read 211,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
So basically you're only on here to follow me around.
You showed up out of nowhere and ruined this forum, so from now on. I'll be here to make sure nobody falls for your no life having antics of fear mongering and laughing at your pathetic trolling. Get a life or kill yourself. Either one is fine with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2010, 02:29 PM

660 posts, read 1,397,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPT Oakland View Post
This forum has gone to hell, trolls are allowed to destroy the board. I.E. Mr. Trashtastic. Yet people who offer legit information and not fear mongering get banned. I.E. Myself.
You and 18Montclair are the same person and use the same hateful language and words like "troll" and "racist" when you don't like how a conversation is going. You are lucky that the mods here haven't banned your (ha ha) butt(s) yet!

Old 06-23-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysovereign View Post
You and 18Montclair are the same person and use the same hateful language and words like "troll" and "racist" when you don't like how a conversation is going. You are lucky that the mods here haven't banned your (ha ha) butt(s) yet!
Paranoid a bit? Yes we are the same person, I'm also Obama in disguise as well as the pope. We are all the same. LOL at "hateful language" troll and racist. Yes those are unique to myself and my alter ego Montclair. We invented those words. Nobody else on this forum or board use those two words. CORRECT.

Lastly who the hell are you anyways? You've never even posted on this forum and you come out of nowhere defending another idiot who is not from here. Talk about alter ego's.

Old 06-23-2010, 03:05 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Well said, but with him you're beating your head against the wall.
I thought that idiot was banned?

Old 06-23-2010, 03:11 PM

36,659 posts, read 67,526,972 times
Quote:
You and 18Montclair are the same person and use the same hateful language and words like "troll" and "racist" when you don't like how a conversation is going.
"In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established."-I Corinthians 13:1

Some people need more than one person to help them come to grips with the truth-and this is apparently one such instance.

Old 06-23-2010, 03:13 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Hate? You don't know what hate is. Another right wing "Angry white man". Nothing in my posts exhibits any "hate"
Your posts exhibit thinly veiled hate. Your direct messages are filled with nothing but.

Maybe you were banned because of your constant and completely false accusations and lies. Just sayin......

Old 06-23-2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Your posts exhibit thinly veiled hate. Your direct messages are filled with nothing but.

Maybe you were banned because of your constant and completely false accusations and lies. Just sayin......

Lets see your idea's of what is hateful regarding my posts. I mean compared to your anti American Obama hateful posts I'm NOTHING compared to you. You're always in the politics forum ranting about the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. If anybody is "hateful" it's you and there is nothing thinly veiled about it, you're pretty open with your hate for "Libs" and anybody that does not agree with your fascist right wing thinking. "Just sayin"

It's ironic that all the politics forum nazi's have gravitated to this thread and this forum in particular.

Old 06-23-2010, 03:32 PM

631 posts, read 1,290,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
Wrong.

Law enforcement officers are able to use the force necessary to defend themselves from attack from a belligerent suspect.

I don't think punching her was the most effective tactic, but it was definitely warranted. As for people jumping in, they wouldn't be that stupid. The officer would have every right to pull his firearm out and start dropping wannabe "thugs" left and right if he was getting jumped.
And you think that that force was necessary? Either you're a professional troll or just a plain moron.

Old 06-23-2010, 03:37 PM

660 posts, read 1,397,638 times
Quote:
Paranoid a bit? Yes we are the same person, I'm also Obama in disguise as well as the pope. We are all the same. LOL at "hateful language" troll and racist. Yes those are unique to myself and my alter ego Montclair. We invented those words. Nobody else on this forum or board use those two words. CORRECT.

Lastly who the hell are you anyways? You've never even posted on this forum and you come out of nowhere defending another idiot who is not from here. Talk about alter ego's.
Who the hell am I? "I" have every right just as much as you and all of your "alter egos" to post on this public forum. Just so you know, I have posted here before and witnessed you as your "UPTOakland" and posing as "Montclair18" changing names of posters you don't agree with in your arguments and calling them a "Troll" as well. "I" am also going to point out that your putting in new posts trying to pretend to be two different people NOW doesn't change the past and your hateful, racist bantering and has absolutely nothing to do with paranoia.

Old 06-23-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Who the hell am I? "I" have every right just as much as you and all of your "alter egos" to post on this public forum. Just so you know, I have posted here before and witnessed you and yourself posing as Montclair18 changing names of posters you don't agree with in your arguments as well. Putting in new posts trying to pretend to be two different people NOW doesn't change the past and your hateful, racist bantering and has absolutely nothing to do with being paranoid.
All my alter ego's? You sound like a complete nut job, you must be another politics forum "contributor". I only have 1 name that gets recycled similarly if it gets banned. Again you can't point out anything I've said that's racist you fake victim crybaby. You're another moron not even from the bay area but are in here randomly to try to start something and play the "victim card" awww you've had it soooo rough in this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland