Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 02:01 PM

205 posts, read 211,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
I honestly have not seen a post from Uptown that doesn't contain personal insults.
Nice way to play victim, most if not ALL your posts are personal insults you just do it in a different way. Search for my old posts and it kills your lies, as usual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 04:02 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,161,734 times
Oh the irony of upt oakland /oakland uptown/ city boy/oakland city/ what ever banned name he comes up with next complaining about others not being banned.

This is the same guy that called me an "uncle tom" ( a racist remark) for no reason other than I did not agree with his political view points.

Hers a clue city boy (as that is your origional name) you were banned because you can not go with out posting insults and name calling, we have TOS here, you failed to abide by it, and you got banned (probably after they gave you multiple warnings and infractions), you made your own bed now lay in it. Take some personal responsibility for your actions instead of creating new accounts and doing the same thing over and over again. It gets old and pathetic and we are tired of your blame everyone else for your actions attitude.

Last edited by NorCal Dude; 06-25-2010 at 04:36 PM..

Old 06-25-2010, 04:33 PM

2,352 posts, read 5,253,010 times
Could not have said it better myself NorCal Dude.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
Oh the irony of upt oakland /oakland uptown/ city boy/oakland city/ what ever banned name he comes up with next complaining about others not being banned.

This is the same guy that called me an "uncle tom" ( a racist remark) for no reason other than I did not agree with his political view points.

Hers a clue city boy (as that is your origional name) you were banned because you can not go with out posting insults and name calling, we have TOS here, you failed to abide by it, and you got banned, you made your own bed now lay in it. Take some personal responsibility for your actions instead of creating new accounts and doing the same thing over and over again. It gets old and pathetic and we are tired of your blame everyone else for your actions attitude.
LOL considering you and Mr. Fantistic insight arguments on this forum constantly. It's amusing watching you both play victim over and over while posting inflammatory responses then sit back and cry about being called out for them. Considering you claim to be Black you've said some ridiculous things about Black people which is why I called you an Uncle Tom. If you are black, how can a black person be racist against another black person. do you know what racism even is? I also notice there seems to be a constant support of all the trolls for one another. Your Norcal dude/baydude accounts, you're Mr. Fantastic support etc etc. It's a pattern you all happen to trash Oakland. Not a coincidence.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:50 PM

We're trashing Oakland because we're being honest about the city?

Is Oakland really a middle-class paradise with no crime and great schools? Are all the statistics from the FBI, Census, and California Comptroller's office all significantly wrong, in actuality you and 18Montclair are actually correct?

Old 06-25-2010, 04:52 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,161,734 times
Quote:
LOL considering you and Mr. Fantistic insight arguments on this forum constantly.
See, this why you were probably banned from the forum. You can not tell the difference between some one disagreeing and having discourse, and name calling, trolling, creating new accounts, personal attacks, and other violations of TOS.

People argue on city data ALL THE TIME, and most people have figured out a way to do it with out getting themselves temporarily or permanantly banned.

Quote:
I also notice there seems to be a constant support of all the trolls for one another. Your Norcal dude/baydude accounts,
You keep having this seemingly bizzarre obsession that I am some how bay dude. Here is a clue: just because we both have dude in our screen names does not make us the same person, nor the fact that we are both black. He registered at a completely different time than me and has his own internet and own location. He is his own person. Get over it. The only person with multiple accounts here is you and you are looking really sad and pathetic trying to accuse others for the exact thing you are doing (creating multiple accounts).

Quote:
It's amusing watching you both play victim over and over while posting inflammatory responses then sit back and cry about being called out for them.
Ironic, the banned troll of the SF forum thinks I am posting , inflammatory remarks. Heres a clue: if i was the mods would have told me to knock it off, like they tried in vain, to tell you

Quote:
Considering you claim to be Black you've said some ridiculous things about Black people which is why I called you an Uncle Tom
Exactly, I am black, and I called out people who were behaving poorly, who happened to be black, and you equate that to me some how labeling all black people or hating my own race when I have never said anything of the sort. Its part of the reason you got banned, because your ridiculous antics are over the top.

Quote:
If you are black, how can a black person be racist against another black person.
I'm not racist against any other blacks, or anyone for that matter. I judge people by their actions and I understand that the color of their skin has little bearing as to their personna. You obviously do not understand this.

Quote:
do you know what racism even is?
No of course I do not, I spent my entire life as a black man completely uneffected by any type of racism what so ever.....(sarcasm)

Quote:
u're Mr. Fantastic support etc etc. It's a pattern.
Just because Mr F and I may share a few view points does not mean i "support him" (support are you serious, its the freakin internet?!) . He has said some pretty questionable and offensive things. But thats not going to keep me from letting him say his peice. If its a violation of TOS the mods will handle it, as they have handled and will handle you. Not my issue.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
We're trashing Oakland because we're being honest about the city?

Is Oakland really a middle-class paradise with no crime and great schools? Are all the statistics from the FBI, Census, and California Comptroller's office all significantly wrong, in actuality you and 18Montclair are actually correct?
Typical, you're trolling again because nobody said anything close to the argument you're fishing for. You are mentally ill.

Old 06-25-2010, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
See, this why you were probably banned from the forum. You can not tell the difference between some one disagreeing and having discourse, and name calling, trolling, creating new accounts, personal attacks, and other violations of TOS.

People argue on city data ALL THE TIME, and most people have figured out a way to do it with out getting themselves temporarily or permanantly banned.

You keep having this seemingly bizzarre obsession that I am some how bay dude. Here is a clue: just because we both have dude in our screen names does not make us the same person, nor the fact that we are both black. He registered at a completely different time than me and has his own internet and own location. He is his own person. Get over it. The only person with multiple accounts here is you and you are looking really sad and pathetic trying to accuse others for the exact thing you are doing (creating multiple accounts).

Ironic, the banned troll of the SF forum thinks I am posting , inflammatory remarks. Heres a clue: if i was the mods would have told me to knock it off, like they tried in vain, to tell you

Exactly, I am black, and I called out people who were behaving poorly, who happened to be black, and you equate that to me some how labeling all black people or hating my own race when I have never said anything of the sort. Its part of the reason you got banned, because your ridiculous antics are over the top.

I'm not racist against any other blacks, or anyone for that matter. I judge people by their actions and I understand that the color of their skin has little bearing as to their personna. You obviously do not understand this.

No of course I do not, I spent my entire life as a black man completely uneffected by any type of racism what so ever.....(sarcasm)

Just because Mr F and I may share a few view points does not mean i "support him" (support are you serious, its the freakin internet?!) . He has said some pretty questionable and offensive things. But thats not going to keep me from letting him say his peice. If its a violation of TOS the mods will handle it, as they have handled and will handle you. Not my issue.
So it's a coincidence you and Bay Dude both claim to be black, both trash Oakland, and both trash Black people regularly. Yeah nice coincidence . FYI unlike most people here I can admit I've been banned. As most people here have been. I've offered valuable legit information on these forums trying to correct mis informed Oakland haters such as you, your alter ego and all the other Oakland haters. I was not banned by THIS mod, I was banned in the Politics forum for calling out a Neo Nazi.

Old 06-25-2010, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPT Oakland View Post
I was banned in the Politics forum for calling out a Neo Nazi.
Translation: I couldn't respond intelligently to an argument and resorted to hurling insults and racist rhetoric.

Old 06-25-2010, 05:07 PM

660 posts, read 1,397,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
That's not exactly North Berkeley but I know where you're talking about. Nice area all the same.
I should've written: "Near Oxford St." People have told me they don't know where Oxford is but when I say "Fulton St." then they understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland