Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 01:21 PM

675 posts, read 1,190,116 times

Advertisements

I find it funny people say there are no hot women in SF. There are plenty. Every time I come back to visit, I notice a lot of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 01:18 PM

1,869 posts, read 5,802,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkCityGirl View Post
If you don't like Asian women, San Francisco has virtually no good looking single women. My brothers come to visit and the first thing they notice is how there are no good looking women in SF.
I see this comment with some frequency here. Sad. Race is unimportant indetermining the beauty and quality of a person.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:53 PM

3,980 posts, read 8,987,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishtacos View Post
I see this comment with some frequency here. Sad. Race is unimportant indetermining the beauty and quality of a person.
Yes..I totally agree with you.

Most of the misogynistic, immature creepkids and dooshbags that post this kind of thing are not from the Bay Area or even California, yet for some reason expect it to be exactly like whatever place they came from.

Then they come to C-D to complain that they can't find dates/girlfriends/attractive/smart women.

It's a struggle to understand why

Old 05-03-2012, 01:55 PM

9 posts, read 22,776 times
That person who posted that about no girls in SF only has 1 post and is an obvious racist troll that thinks Only White women are attractive. Forget that people from all over the Bay Area go to work and party in SF, then again SF has no women. Right.

Old 05-03-2012, 05:51 PM

1,482 posts, read 5,173,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkCityGirl View Post
If you don't like Asian women, San Francisco has virtually no good looking single women....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrod Polarbears View Post
That person who posted that about no girls in SF only has 1 post and is an obvious racist troll that thinks Only White women are attractive....
If you read the original comment you'll find that nowhere did they say that only white women are attractive. Quite the opposite. The implication is that the majority of San Francisco's attractive women are Asian. But you go ahead and call people racists and insult them all you want.

Old 05-04-2012, 04:20 PM

74 posts, read 295,161 times
The OP also asked for an opinion on Boulder,CO
From what I have read, Colorado in general has WAY MORE single men than females.
And Boulder is filled with young girls 18-25 going to school.

Old 05-05-2012, 01:11 AM

4,108 posts, read 10,800,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post
Yes..I totally agree with you.

Most of the misogynistic, immature creepkids and dooshbags that post this kind of thing are not from the Bay Area or even California, yet for some reason expect it to be exactly like whatever place they came from.

Then they come to C-D to complain that they can't find dates/girlfriends/attractive/smart women.

It's a struggle to understand why
With your borderline misandrist attitude, I at least appreciate your honesty that many Bay Area (and increasingly so nationwide, I know) women choose to not put out in the open. Yep, the men are at fault for not finding what they're looking for...

Old 05-05-2012, 10:44 AM

3,980 posts, read 8,987,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclecticEars View Post
With your borderline misandrist attitude, I at least appreciate your honesty that many Bay Area (and increasingly so nationwide, I know) women choose to not put out in the open. Yep, the men are at fault for not finding what they're looking for...
I doubt my husband..or my two sons would consider me this. I think you've misinterpreted a few things.

Firstly, this isn't really about this particular thread. I've just read through its entirety and I understand that my comment was probably misplaced since I didn't really read anything very offensive with the exception about no good looking women here.

You've obviously not been around some of the OTHER threads lately where women are discussed freely as being less than human. I'm sorry that I responded too quickly here..it should have gone on another thread.

Anyway, if the men (or men that haven't grown up yet) on the board here lately are having so much difficulty seeing any attractive women in the Bay Area region, then they should perhaps look inward.

Yes, I believe that ultimately the men are at fault for not seeing attractive women...because it's their sight that is distorted. A lot of guys that move here seem to want giant fake boobs, tans, and mini-skirts/stilletos..or fashion models that really care about fashion designers/labels (like you might find in NYC).

It's the guy's fault for limiting himself to what the woman looks like and not her personality, intelligence or any other quality trait. Anyway, I'm tired of discussing it on this thread since the OP is several years old and the man the wrote it was completely innocent.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:11 AM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post

Yes, I believe that ultimately the men are at fault for not seeing attractive women...because it's their sight that is distorted. A lot of guys that move here seem to want giant fake boobs, tans, and mini-skirts/stilletos..or fashion models that really care about fashion designers/labels (like you might find in NYC).
Some of the time when I visit the Bay Area, I wear miniskirts (no stilletos). I can't help noticing I'm the only one around the Berkeley campus or San Fran wearing one. All this gets me is obscene compliments yelled from passing cars. I do much better wearing pants and a sweater. It's the difference between the adolescent mentality (so prevalent elsewhere on this forum) vs. mature adults.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:03 PM

218 posts, read 483,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclecticEars View Post
That crazy chick is pretty much the epitome of the man-hating feminist. She's mad because some of us prefer cute, feminine women instead of sloppy hipster chicks.

SF has some cute chicks but no comparison to NYC or L.A. I was in NY last weekend and it was actually a shock to see so many beautiful babies everywhere again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland