Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 02:56 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,410,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
hahahahahahaha...MV is a trash heap by the beach that is socio-economically lucky to be infested with affluent klansmen and rich racists. The city is proof that money doesnt buy class. They spawn people such as well, never mind. LOL

Its a gussied up version of Antioch(no offense to Antioch because Antioch is way more diverse and near BART whereas MV has nothing of the sort)

There are ZERO high schools of distinction, there are ZERO restaurants of distinction, there are ZERO musuems worth walking into, ZERO nightlife, just a bunch of ZERO classs strip malls, ZERO, ZERO ZERO.

But if you like living in a intellectually bereft big fat zero of a town that can be confused with anywhere else in bumf*** America, then congrats. Id rather die then be forced to live like that. YUCK.
Congrats, you've firmly established yourself as a NorCal version of Mr. Fantastic. You don't know anything about OC. Please just go away already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2010, 02:56 PM

36,659 posts, read 67,539,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeLiang View Post
Pot. Kettle. Black.

*Yawns*

When you find disagreement, call the other person racist, rinse, repeat. Nevermind that you have no idea what my race is, but hey, talking out of school appears to be your one and only talent in the world.

Should I copy your tactic and refer to you as a racist, nah, I'll try something else. Guess what, you're a child molester, see what I did there?
This is way too defensive, and not very convincing.

Better luck next time.

Ya know, for someone who projects them self to to so 'above the fray', you sure seem to like being in the thick of it. Ahem.

Old 12-02-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Congrats, you've firmly established yourself as a NorCal version of Mr. Fantastic. You don't know anything about OC. Please just go away already.
Right, because that's where you really live isnt it?

Ahem. Case closed.

Old 12-02-2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
This is way too defensive, and not very convincing.

Better luck next time.

Ya know, for someone who projects them self to to so 'above the fray', you sure seem to like being in the thick of it. Ahem.
Whatever, I'm merely pointing out that you're passing around the same stereotyping and disinformation as Mr. Fantastic. Look, it's OK to admit that you don't know what you're talking about.

Hypocrisy much?

Old 12-02-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Whatever, I'm merely pointing out
LOL...right

Anything else Mr. Impartiality?

LOL

Old 12-02-2010, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Right, because that's where you really live isnt it?

Ahem. Case closed.
I only lived there for 20 years, so clearly I wouldn't anything about it. Try again.

Keep the fail coming Monty, I love it when someone is willing trash their own credibility to keep their shaky premise alive.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
LOL...right

Anything else Mr. Impartiality?

LOL
Getting called out on your double-talking must be painful to deal with.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:02 PM

This thread was started by an out-of-towner and has attracted other like-minded out-of-towners...its all very convenient isnt it?

I'll say it again, the one common denominator to this bunch is their perception. To them, Oakland=Black People and for them its like a shark smelling blood.

LOL

Old 12-02-2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
I only lived there for 20 years, so clearly I wouldn't anything about it. Try again.
How incredibly ironic that yet another Orange County forumer come here and do their little racist dance hoping to rile up the natives.

Rest assured, Im totally unphased by any of you and the others' little antics. Its nothing to me.

But apparently it means a lot to yall

Gussied Up Antioch for sure.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
How incredibly ironic that yet another Orange County forumer come here and do their little racist dance hoping to rile up the natives.

Rest assured, Im totally unphased by any of you and the others' little antics. Its nothing to me.

But apparently it means a lot to yall

Gussied Up Antioch for sure.
Now you're trying to call me out on things that I never said. Good game.

Yes, I fear Oakland so much that I choose to live here. Nice work genius.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland