Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 09:36 PM

3,771 posts, read 7,094,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by polestar108 View Post
To: Parti Rhino.
The Concord areas that you have listed I assume are the desirable safe areas. Please let me know. Anything in Pleasant Hill and is PH an OK area? ? Thanks
The areas I listed were parts of Holbrook Heights, Sun Terrace, Baldwin Park, and off Cowell Road.

These are areas that hold a lot of value. During the height of the market, many of the homes sold over $500,000 but the neighborhoods experienced more foreclosures and had their stocks plummet at a great percent. They represent neighborhoods where you can get the most for your money while still being in a safe area. They're not the most desirable in Concord, but they are safe. The area off of Cowell is especially a great value - in relation to the neighborhood, it's one of the worst houses in the neighborhood. (These are my favorite).

Most of Pleasant Hill is without a doubt a notch above most things in Concord. If you see anything in PH that you like, I'd certainly add it to your list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland