Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 04:32 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,162,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav858 View Post
What the hell are you talking about? Not a single post in that thread called you a troll and everyone actually agreed with you. Find me one post in that thread where someone called you out for being a troll. Did you even bother to look through that thread before re-posting it and accusing people of having called you a troll?

I never said anything about people calling me a troll in the link, where did I even type that? I said once I broke the story and provided a link, the name calling stopped. As usual.

Also, what you can't see on the link is the half dozen posts I had to report to get removed due to personal attacks. Primarily from Oaklanders and one SF native.

That thread is simply where I broke the story that bart was filthy, at which point no one could say anything but agree. I have been talking about the bay area's substandard and subpar transit since I singed up on CD.

The same thing happened when I said SF was not a good place to rasie a family. Some mom who's a "native" with pent up rage flips out on me, calls me this and that, and than like a month later Mayor puts a thread up with the link from the Chronical saying the same exact thing.

Or the time I claimed Oakland would loose population next census, some guy from SF who thinks SF is the bronx flips out and than sure enough the census comes out and wallah, Oakland looses population. Dude could not even own up to owing me a a cookie for this.

Or the time I said Barry Bond's was a criminal and he did not have my sympathy. Some dude who's not black and knows nothing about black culture calls me an Uncle Tom, and accuses me of lying about my race. Some cat from Chula Vista who moves back to the bay co signing and giving him thumbs up the whole time. Than, of course Barry is convicted and not a peep out of them over the issue. How shocking.

You'd have to be blind or really stoned not to see this stuff dude.

Last edited by NorCal Dude; 09-25-2011 at 04:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2011, 05:23 PM

1,482 posts, read 5,174,271 times
Do you want a ribbon or a cookie?

Old 09-25-2011, 05:24 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,162,600 times
^As I told Rah, the cookie.

Old 09-25-2011, 06:31 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,259,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
Or the time I claimed Oakland would loose population next census, some guy from SF who thinks SF is the bronx flips out and than sure enough the census comes out and wallah, Oakland looses population. Dude could not even own up to owing me a a cookie for this.
I'll give EVERYONE homemade chocolate chip cookies if you all learn that "wallah" is actually the French word "VIOLA"....

I've given up on the mispelling of lose. Loose is when something isn't tight.... sort of like our educational system. That boat's so leaky it's going down....

Old 09-25-2011, 07:04 PM

18,982 posts, read 32,656,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
I never said anything about people calling me a troll in the link, where did I even type that? I said once I broke the story and provided a link, the name calling stopped. As usual.
Yeah because you really "broke" the story on that one, it's not like anyone thought BART was dirty before you posted an article about it.
Quote:
The same thing happened when I said SF was not a good place to rasie a family. Some mom who's a "native" with pent up rage flips out on me, calls me this and that, and than like a month later Mayor puts a thread up with the link from the Chronical saying the same exact thing. :rolleyes
So what? Those are two separate people, you seem to be trying to lump everyone together as being against everything you say in some attempt to point out a double standard that doesn't really seem to exist except in your head.
Quote:

Or the time I said Barry Bond's was a criminal and he did not have my sympathy. Some dude who's not black and knows nothing about black culture calls me an Uncle Tom, and accuses me of lying about my race. Some cat from Chula Vista who moves back to the bay co signing and giving him thumbs up the whole time. Than, of course Barry is convicted and not a peep out of them over the issue. How shocking.

You'd have to be blind or really stoned not to see this stuff dude.
That's nice and all but I really don't see what this has to do with your link and BART being dirty in general. No one as far as I can tell has denied that BART is dirty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland