Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 08:29 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,330,819 times

Advertisements

Silicon Valley must be the space between their breasts!

Last edited by Curmudgeon; 10-12-2011 at 08:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 08:42 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,130,608 times
That is too bad. Silicon Valley used to be above the Real Housewives antics.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:43 PM

36,630 posts, read 67,196,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
Which is why I wonder what possessed the Bravo people to choose Silicon Valley?

My guess is theyve been seeing too much of Mark Zuckerberg on TV and its gone to their heads.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:10 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,130,608 times
Probably economic decline. Bunch of snakes trying to be reality tv stars for side cash. Sounds like a wierd set up. Following a bunch of South bay dames around as they of course, head to SF.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:47 PM

1,054 posts, read 2,148,474 times
It should be real housewives of SF. San Jose/South Bay is unbelievably boring and dull. Palo Alto is the only city there I would halfway consider living in.

Old 10-13-2011, 04:09 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,715,742 times
I feel like there are so many better (for TV) places. How about real housewives Miami? Las Vegas? Salt Lake City? Houston? Dallas? Toronto?

Maybe they just wanted to get some cameras into Burning Man.

Old 10-13-2011, 04:49 PM

1,569 posts, read 2,036,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayDude View Post
It should be real housewives of SF. San Jose/South Bay is unbelievably boring and dull. Palo Alto is the only city there I would halfway consider living in.
I'm not sure women with armpit hair would appeal to the targeted demographic.

I might add that the link doesn't say anything about real housewives being the show...

Quote:
I am a casting director for a new reality docu/series on Bravo currently seeking young professionals. We really would LOVE to talk to you, saw your website. I am flying up there from LA to interview people October 6-8th and was hoping to speak with you before then. Looking forward to speaking with you. Below is a little more info about our show.

Thank you in advance!

Major Cable Network now casting CONFIDENT professionals with BIG PERSONALITIES for a new reality show.

Are you a young, successful, professional living in America’s most emerging area — Silicon Valley?

Whether you’re in law, business, technology, film, advertising, medical, culinary… any career goes, as long as you’re living life in the fast lane, we want to hear from you!

How about a hotshot lawyer, who works hard from 9-5 but parties even harder after dark? Maybe you just got your break working at one of the biggest internet companies burning through the late-night hours and partying in the even later ones? Or maybe you’re a middle school teacher in a small suburb, but you have a secret wild side?

Looking for people in their late 20′s – to early 40′s… living in Silicon Valley… and who have a full time job and a full time lifestyle.

Single or in a relationship… gay or straight… as long as you live your life to the fullest (and are confident in who you are), we want to meet you!

Please submit a photo, age, profession, a little bit about your story, and contact info to: siliconvalleycasting@gmail.com

Old 10-13-2011, 07:57 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,777,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
With over 1.7 million people, we're not above anything, for better or worse. We've got all kinds. They may be angling for golddiggers trolling around the area for big-money geeks. An ever-present pastime here.

Old 10-14-2011, 11:31 AM

943 posts, read 1,316,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimmerama View Post
I'm not sure women with armpit hair would appeal to the targeted demographic.

I might add that the link doesn't say anything about real housewives being the show...
Yeah, the show is not "Real Housewives of Silicon Valley", it's just LIKE "Real Housewives", but they want to feature engineers, lawyers, etc.

This thread just shows that nobody reads links.

Old 10-14-2011, 02:58 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,777,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdJS View Post
Yeah, the show is not "Real Housewives of Silicon Valley", it's just LIKE "Real Housewives
Close enough, same stupid idea for a TV show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland