Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 10:02 PM

6,914 posts, read 14,695,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTINsf View Post
Are you joking me!?

1. Tell that to the old Asian man who was savagely murdered by a pack of racist black youths. He was thrown down a bus station and left to die.

2. Tell that to the 30 or so Asian youths who were savagely beaten at Philadelphia high school.

3. Tell that to the old Asian man who was savagely murdered and robbed by a black criminal at Stonestown mall.

4. Tell that to the old Asian woman who was punched in the face and savagely beaten by a pack of racist black youths.

5. Tell that to the Asian teen who was beaten to death by a savage black youth in Oakland

6. Tell that to the UC Berkeley student who was murdered by another black criminal. He was shot to death. The poor kid was in his last semester at Cal.

7. Tell that to the five elderly Asian women who were violently assaulted in NY (this isn't even in SF!)

8. Tell that to Tian Sheng Yu who was savagely murdered by another black criminal. All he was doing was going out for some groceries!

9. Tell that to the Asian businessman who was shot to death by two black youths.

10. Tell that to Rongsi Chen who was robbed, beaten, had his ribs broken, and had $200 stolen by black youths

11. Tell that to the elederly Asian woman who was thrown off (yet again) a bus station in LA (you guessed it) by another black youth. The elderly Asian woman later died.

Yes, definitely equal over here. It's just that the Asians are the only ones being murdered and savagely beaten over here. Totally Equal!!!!

What do Philly or NYC have to do with SF? Absolutely nothing. What does Oakland have to do with SF in this case? Absolutely nothing.

And using your asinine logic, any crime can be denoted as racially motivated.

And there was no "asian teen beaten to death by a savage black youth in Oakland", nor was the death of what you're referring to caused by the beating. One of the black kids punched the father of the teen in the face and the impact of his head hitting a fixture on the building killed him. You can't even keep the cases straight because you're blinded by deep-seated hatred. smh

Old 12-01-2011, 10:13 PM

16,580 posts, read 27,296,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatguy View Post
Crime is generally random. In the context of your comment(which is important), that means it isn't race motivated !
Crimes, in general, aren't race motivated all over the U.S. I agreed w/ your comments as general statements but they hardly had anything to do w/ specifics of SF ..

Fixed it for you :
Anyone who knows crime is fully aware of the randomness of crime. In most instances, victims often know their attackers or at least are in some way from the same sort of circle. Why a person is targeted is often very difficult and at times impossible to figure out. At times even the motives can become blurred. How anyone can say something as ambiguous as a nameless black targeted a nameless Asian because they are Asian shows true ignorance.

Crime in SF is not anymore random (race wise - the context/topic) than any other place..So, it hardly requires an 'insider' to understand.

The media marginalizes certain minority groups, makes a big thing out of nothing when a certain race is the victim/other times its just a blurb .. And many people including insiders/outsiders don't use their brains beyond that. There were many 'ignorant' (insiders) all over the bay area (including SF) that believed and still do that it was race targeted...
Seems that you're avoiding my point and I know you get it. You've spent more time picking apart and "fixing" my posts than actually giving a response. Anyway, I cannot say much more to you because you don't know the area very well. You;ve proven this in previous posts.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:48 PM

2,311 posts, read 3,493,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Seems that you're avoiding my point and I know you get it. You've spent more time picking apart and "fixing" my posts than actually giving a response. Anyway, I cannot say much more to you because you don't know the area very well. You;ve proven this in previous posts.
I got your point and agreed w/ it :
Crime is generally not race motivated.

You don't need to be an "insider" of 'SF' to understand this general fact. SF holds no overarching exception to this broad based reality. Spending several weekdays and weekends every month in just about every corner of SF, I'd consider myself quite 'knowing' of the area.. whatever that means as it relates to understanding general crime.

Look .. Look .. everyone is an 'outsider' except for Gentoo ..who lives in Oakland (not SF) .. LOL, come on .. lets be real for a second.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:51 PM

258 posts, read 613,294 times
SF people are very racist. They hate colored people. It's unwritten code, they will never say it.

If you're black in the Bay Area, you're screwed.

If you're rich and black, they will love you.

SF is 90% controlled by super wealthy insanely liberal gay men.

Old 12-02-2011, 12:47 AM

Quote:
I got your point and agreed w/ it :
Crime is generally not race motivated.

You don't need to be an "insider" of 'SF' to understand this general fact. SF holds no overarching exception to this broad based reality. Spending several weekdays and weekends every month in just about every corner of SF, I'd consider myself quite 'knowing' of the area.. whatever that means as it relates to understanding general crime.

Look .. Look .. everyone is an 'outsider' except for Gentoo ..who lives in Oakland (not SF) .. LOL, come on .. lets be real for a second.
Said the guy who referred to the peninsula as "West Bay

Old 12-02-2011, 12:49 AM

9,197 posts, read 16,793,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kurtz View Post
SF people are very racist. They hate colored people. It's unwritten code, they will never say it.

Why, thank you. We in the Bay Area would be forever ignorant without pointed relevations from the vaunted Republic of FLORIDA.

Old 12-02-2011, 01:22 AM

5,242 posts, read 13,044,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kurtz View Post

The horror...the horror....!!!

Old 12-02-2011, 02:41 AM

2,311 posts, read 3,493,973 times
Quote:
Said the guy who referred to the peninsula as "West Bay

Felt appropriate .. don't ask why .. love you too Gentoo

Old 12-02-2011, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Felt appropriate .. don't ask why .. love you too Gentoo
At least you know not to take my remarks too seriously. A refreshing change

Old 12-02-2011, 12:55 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,793,105 times
Quote:
At least you know not to take my remarks too seriously. A refreshing change
Jean-Claude looks pretty serious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland