Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 06:54 PM

6,914 posts, read 14,676,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Your bias is showing

>>> This is racist.

>>> This is racist

My above posts highlights the recent fatalities to these vicious and savage crimes that taken the lives of unsuspecting elderly Asian people. Here are some good neighborhoods I suggest anyone check out (for those who do not want to be shot, stabbed, robbed, or be a victim to a black on Asian hate crime that may result in murder) --

Quote:
1. Richmond District
2. Sunset District
3. Nob Hill
4. Marina District

These are just places I've come up with off the top of my head.
Based on your logic, Asian people should avoid all black people because some people (a small minority) are violent. And you have yet to prove it was actually a hate crime. Is Auckland, CA in the Bay Area? No.
The video was talking about Oakland... rofl

Old 12-04-2011, 07:21 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,697,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
The video was talking about Oakland... rofl
Auckland is Oakland? Really? I couldn't concentrate with the typos.

Old 12-04-2011, 07:44 PM

6,914 posts, read 14,676,335 times
Quote:

Yeah lol the only reason I got it was because I recognized the case.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:39 PM

16,581 posts, read 27,258,589 times
Quote:
Screw the typos. Whatever race Kristin is she is making it look really bad with her horrible grammar.

Old 12-04-2011, 09:24 PM

327 posts, read 764,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTINsf View Post
LMFAO, in your estimation what is hate? Clearly you aren't assaulting me because you love me. LMFAO!

42389742389472389748923 black on Asian crimes don't ring a bell in your head screaming "HATE" than I do not know what will.

And you have YET to prove to me it WASN'T a hate crime. I guess 5 savage beasts throwing 83 year old Huan Chen off the bus platform for NO REASON (other than the fact that he was Asian) isn't hate. They certainly loved him!!!!!!!!!!! Huan Chen is NOW DEAD. The FIVE SAVAGE BEASTS that murdered him certainly LOVED him!

I guess the other 23842394823842342390482390 black on Asian cases aren't hate as well!!!! LOL, and am I seeing a pattern here or WHAT?

It's always BLACK ON ASIAN crime and not the other way around. Why is that? Why don't I see the small minority of violent Asian youths (cause I know they exist) going out in full force murdering elderly black men, robbing elderly black people, and beating up elderly black people??? Why is that??????
apparently you haven't been to los angeles... or biloxi, mississippi (where i'm from) or DC or... hehe.. should i continue? meh... not worth it. you ought to go up to canada where asians are mostly feared instead of other minorities. ignorance is bliss, eh?

Old 12-04-2011, 09:38 PM

1,495 posts, read 2,289,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jink View Post
apparently you haven't been to los angeles... or biloxi, mississippi (where i'm from) or DC or... hehe.. should i continue? meh... not worth it. you ought to go up to canada where asians are mostly feared instead of other minorities. ignorance is bliss, eh?
Nice try but none of those examples are true (with the possible exception of Mississippi--do they even have a significant number of Asians there?).

Canada has its most tension with natives (same as in US communities with a lot of natives).

And DC? LA? Not even close.

If anything the situation they're describing in San Francisco is also common elsewhere: I've heard reports of black violence against Asians in Philadelphia, and a few in DC too.

Not to demonize any group of people, but I just have no patience for false equivalences.

Old 12-04-2011, 09:46 PM

327 posts, read 764,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_cat View Post
Nice try but none of those examples are true (with the possible exception of Mississippi--do they even have a significant number of Asians there?).

Canada has its most tension with natives (same as in US communities with a lot of natives).

And DC? LA? Not even close.

If anything the situation they're describing in San Francisco is also common elsewhere: I've heard reports of black violence against Asians in Philadelphia, and a few in DC too.

Not to demonize any group of people, but I just have no patience for false equivalences.
these aren't "false equivalences." just because you hear what you hear doesn't make it anymore veritable than what i hear. i have close friends in all locations, especially canada, and i can assure you that a good bit of the problems there stem from asians. head over to toronto. my girlfriend is from LA and i also have a brother who both have told me several stories about asian gangs there targeting just african american females. just because YOU don't hear about it doesn't mean it does not exist. obviously the media has chosen which race it wants to pick on.

Old 12-04-2011, 09:49 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,901,786 times
Closing thread. It's just getting worse and worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland