Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2011, 11:30 AM

2,190 posts, read 6,830,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxiz View Post
Neither I have any concern of being fake, sweet or lie to please the residents of SF
I may be sweet at times but never fake and i could care less about pleasing the residents of San Francisco.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2011, 12:31 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,939,265 times
I actually consider Tenderloin to be a better part of Frisco-town, as one at least can see entertaining characters there, rather than hordes of boring yuppie drones or dwellers of mono-culture immigrant areas

Old 12-12-2011, 01:06 PM

538 posts, read 1,186,506 times
Quote:
... Not much to see, boring uniform nothingness.

San Francisco is the most DISGUSTING place I ever been to...
There is only one thing that's not clear to me from all these outbursts of venom towards SF - how such an insignificant, in your opinion, place can evoke such a dramatic response? Clearly, it's a result of some kind of serious emotional trauma, a deep wound. I find it surprising that any place can do such damage.

I suppose I should feel sorry for you. But I don't.

Old 12-12-2011, 03:19 PM

41 posts, read 91,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peninsular View Post
There is only one thing that's not clear to me from all these outbursts of venom towards SF - how such an insignificant, in your opinion, place can evoke such a dramatic response? Clearly, it's a result of some kind of serious emotional trauma, a deep wound. I find it surprising that any place can do such damage.

He probably tried to drive and park within city limits.

It's a breathtakingly beautiful city where the roads don't seem to make much sense, parking is murder, and tourists are treated like crap by transit workers and other passengers.

Old 12-12-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peninsular View Post

If you have a prob with free speech to go Iraq, OK? I hate your disgusting city and people who live in it. It's ok, when the big one hits all the yuppies will be running, ahaha it's gonna be a real show... gonna be killing each other for water, cause their tiny rat cages have no space to store it up. I'm not gonna be sorry for the likes of you either, then. I wanna see the day when there's a big fire made of ipads, smartphones, yuppie housing...

Old 12-12-2011, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chispito View Post
He probably tried to drive and park within city limits.

It's a breathtakingly beautiful city where the roads don't seem to make much sense, parking is murder, and tourists are treated like crap by transit workers and other passengers.
Yes, I tried. You think that Muni ride with junkies on board is more fun than driving there?

I met a lady visitor from ABQ recently asking me... "Why is there's so much hate in San Francisco? I was on a bus, and a bus driver told Black couple who tried to get on the bus that the next bus was free... they stayed at the stop. The driver laughed and said: 'the driver on the next bus will tell them the same, so they'll never get on any bus' ". What an ugly ****hole and a human pile of waste of a city, thanks to filthy scum rotten mayors and passive residents

Last edited by alexxiz; 12-12-2011 at 04:28 PM..

Old 12-12-2011, 05:28 PM

538 posts, read 1,186,506 times
Quote:
If you have a prob with free speech to go Iraq, OK?
Well, according to you, I'm already there! Or some place very similar.

Quote:
I hate your disgusting city and people who live in it. It's ok, when the big one hits all the yuppies will be running, ahaha it's gonna be a real show... gonna be killing each other for water, cause their tiny rat cages have no space to store it up. I'm not gonna be sorry for the likes of you either, then. I wanna see the day when there's a big fire made of ipads, smartphones, yuppie housing...
The main problem with your posts, as I see it, is that you don't have a point.

Old 12-12-2011, 05:36 PM

2,190 posts, read 6,830,964 times
The point is clear .... he hates San Francisco.
Why feed the beast and generate more vileness?

Old 12-12-2011, 06:09 PM

2,311 posts, read 3,491,557 times
Quote:
Yes, I tried. You think that Muni ride with junkies on board is more fun than driving there?

I met a lady visitor from ABQ recently asking me... "Why is there's so much hate in San Francisco? I was on a bus, and a bus driver told Black couple who tried to get on the bus that the next bus was free... they stayed at the stop. The driver laughed and said: 'the driver on the next bus will tell them the same, so they'll never get on any bus' ". What an ugly ****hole and a human pile of waste of a city, thanks to filthy scum rotten mayors and passive residents

Old 12-13-2011, 02:52 AM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,110,778 times
Quote:
I've seen more of the world that you'd ever see (you sound like someone from provincial parts of CA--hint: where the ladies are big), and I grew up in Europe, moving from large city to another, later lived in NYC, LA and other large US cities. I also had been to every state of the US and lived in smaller towns. As to seeing "much of San Francisco"--I tried over and over, during the course of 15 years to drop in and see more... sorry, the disgust of that place is so strong I can't tolerate even being there for more than a couple of hours. Not much to see, boring uniform nothingness.

San Francisco is the most DISGUSTING place I ever been to. I felt it from day 1. People there look like they're result of some medical experiment gone wrong, ugly and unhealthy, weak-looking. Nasty, soulless, shallow, smug people as well plus aggressive panhandlers who know police won't bother to stop them whatever they do. Crime. Ugly architecture, lack of greens. People who dress like identical clones. Cookie-cutter, boring appearance of streets. Greedy hollow-eyed yuppies. No middle class. Druggies, junkies. Wannabe little hipsters who try hard cause they're in the Crisco now. Good luck, residents--your mayors think you should finance the street junkies via "social services", while said junkies look down at you as "slaves of society" and feel entitled to the handout.

Anyone who likes SF havn't seen much of the world ideed; SF is a nasty little provincial town that has no importance outside North Cal.... while smug, proviincial residents think they live in the world capital, oh yeah. There's no arts in that city (artistic community had been driven out by yuppies long ago) Worst place in the US. Now, South Bay can be so-so ok, at least tolerable if one has to be in the Bay due to work--it's not a fun place to be either, but at least not as ugly as SF. I really hope SF will be off the face of earth after earthquake--by the way, there'll be no water there, their emergency supply is flawed. This non-sustainable city should not exist. Hetch Hetchy should be returned to natural state. Someone else had put it differently: "There's something wrong about that city... weird, cold vibe. Something is wrong"... anyway they say it's going to be Hayward fault and it's 20% chance in the next 2 years.
(backing away slowly ..... reassuring smile on my face) Nice Alexxis ..... good boy .... please don't bite me ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland