Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2011, 12:25 AM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,111,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxiz View Post
Wow, man, 5 years.. it's like entire life spent online
Oh, you're a newcomer to the internet? Actually I've been online about 12 years. That's odd that you wouldn't have figured out how to use the internet until recently. I know that some people are just not as quick to learn things like email and having conversations on forums.

Quote:
......When CA goes down and over--it will, DC will not seem like a cesspool to you anymore. DC is WAY more stable.
It's only more stable because it's the last bastion for high level politicians, who will be guarded by the last vestiges of our armed forces, who will take what they need or want.

Quote:
Anyway, Boston, NYC and DC are expensive real estate/rents as well and runner-ups to SF in terms of low life quality for the money, so why not mention some place where people can afford to actually buy own home?
No problemo. We just think you might be happier some place as far away from San Francisco and California as possible, and so would we. While Boston has the best rabies treatment center in Mass General Hospital, you might also consider a smaller happier place where you can work in data entry. How about the Asheville SC area? Tri-Cities I think they call it, lots of IT jobs there, lower cost of living, good quality of life.

Quote:
......California is a beautiful land....... yuppie areas where there're the rich and servants, and less and less in between, banana republic
If I'm not mistaken, you're one of the rich people you express so much hatred for. That's the only way you could have afforded to travel all of Europe and most of the United States as claimed, and then stopped off along the way to get a degree. And then spent a lot of time in San Francisco besides, and finally discovered the internet recently, after having worked a few years at computer programing or whatever. At the very least you are a Young Urban Professional - a YUPpie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2011, 12:36 AM

10,116 posts, read 15,791,654 times
San Francisco was nice to visit but I would not live there for the cost, the earthquakes, and all the crazy liberal laws they have there. However i think the most overrated city in California is Los Angeles.

That was the ultimate destination of my cross country road trip, we had images of Hollywood, utopia, palm trees, the golden city at the end of the world. However it was a total mess everything everyone has ever said about the traffic and smog is true, and much of LA feels more like a Third World city than an American city.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:10 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,939,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Oh, you're a newcomer to the internet? Actually I've been online about 12 years.
You're really old

Quote:
It's only more stable because it's the last bastion for high level politicians, who will be guarded by the last vestiges of our armed forces, who will take what they need or want.
For whatever reason, it'll stay afloat much longer than CA land of carpetbagger

Quote:
No problemo. We just think you might be happier some place as far away from San Francisco and California as possible, and so would we. While Boston has the best rabies treatment center in Mass General Hospital, you might also consider a smaller happier place where you can work in data entry. How about the Asheville SC area? Tri-Cities I think they call it, lots of IT jobs there, lower cost of living, good quality of life.
Sounds like you need a good nursing home?....some fat, ugly and old internet losers who live online on this site... not entertaining. I'm more educated than you, why would I work in data entry? It's good for the likes of you. You seem to be a little coward who likes to talk online out of your mouth...but I bet you're really quiet and scared in person. Woof, woof is all you can say, like a little chihuahua barking... keep barking....invisible, insignificant nothingness always tries hard. Rabies treatment... It's mostly necessary for residents of SF, who act like rabid dogs in the streets. I would recommend you a treatment center for dumbness, but such don't exist.

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, you're one of the rich people you express so much hatred for. That's the only way you could have afforded to travel all of Europe and most of the United States as claimed, and then stopped off along the way to get a degree.
Sorry, I'm poor. Just not dumb like some: I'm sorry if you have to live trapped boring life in CA that you live, but don't blame me. I come from way better, enlightened and decent world than you come from.. not from Amerikka certainly.... not everyone has to chose life of a slave, or needs money to be free. But materialistic fans of SF of course can't comprehend such thing, as their entire world is wrapped around money. Somehow, these people think that one needs to be rich to travel or get a degree (degrees, actually)... this shows which level of a person that is, really not worth responding. I don't stay in Hilton, ya know, YUPPIE.

Quote:
At the very least you are a Young Urban Professional - a YUPpie.
Certainly not that. Had been living in the mountains for the last year mostly don't give a *** about the rat race you're trapped at...living in the nothingness... Woof, woof.. nobody hears ya, keep barkin. It must be sad to get old in a place like SF, in some rotten project, I pity.

SF.. I hope it gets nuked

Last edited by alexxiz; 12-14-2011 at 01:40 AM..

Old 12-14-2011, 01:21 AM

9 posts, read 30,759 times
what ever but still San Francisco is the best place.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:31 AM

246 posts, read 646,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnofresno View Post
If you have never been to Cali and want to vacation with family, SF is the least family friendly city in the state....
Why doesn't this square peg fit in the circle hole. Whoever made this thing is stupid.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:40 AM

Quote:
...... I'm more educated than you, why would I work in data entry? It's good for the likes of you.
No, you're not more educated than me. I think anyone can tell that from your writing.

Quote:
You're a little coward who likes to talk online out of your mouth...but I bet you're really quiet and scared in person. Woof, woof is all you can say, like a little chihuahua barking... keep barking, invisible, insignificant nothingness. Rabies treatment... I bet your mother beat you hard and now you need it? Others don't need it--it's mostly necessary for residents of SF.
Well there's a good example of both your poor education and your dyslexia. I didn't say that I'm being treated for rabies, and in fact I'm not. I didn't even say that YOU are! But your angry response indicates that I might have touched a nerve concerning rabies treatment at Mass General.

People don't get rabies from their mother beating them (though seriously, is that how you became like this? I think we might be more sympathetic if that's at the root of your problems). They get it from rabid animals, animals infected with the rabies virus - a tiny organism (invisible to the naked eye).

But I am quiet in person ..... not scared though. I'm too big (not just fat but muscles too) to be scared of people.

Just to be clear, I'm not a resident of SF now. But it's high on the list for when I win the lottery.

Quote:
Sorry, I'm poor. Just not dumb like you: I'm sorry if you have to live trapped boring life in CA that you live, but don't blame me. I come from way better, educated and decent world than you come from, ones like you can't even imagine that. Why would I bother talking to dumb, disgusting hater.

Certainly not that. Had been living in the mountains for the last year mostly don't give a *** about the rat race you're trapped at, nothingness
Depending on how deeply you live in the mountains, that might be the only thing you've said that I can respect.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:43 AM

Quote:
No, you're not more educated than me. I think anyone can tell that from your writing.

Well there's a good example of both your poor education and your dyslexia. I didn't say that I'm being treated for rabies, and in fact I'm not. I didn't even say that YOU are! But your angry response indicates that I might have touched a nerve concerning rabies treatment at Mass General.

People don't get rabies from their mother beating them (though seriously, is that how you became like this? I think we might be more sympathetic if that's at the root of your problems). They get it from rabid animals, animals infected with the rabies virus - a tiny organism (invisible to the naked eye).

But I am quiet in person ..... not scared though. I'm too big (not just fat but muscles too) to be scared of people.

Just to be clear, I'm not a resident of SF now. But it's high on the list for when I win the lottery.

Depending on how deeply you live in the mountains, that might be the only thing you've said that I can respect.
Yes, I am. You see, I'm multi-lingual, with education from two countries.
I really will not bother reading *** spewed out of your woof-hole anymore, this is below me.
You made a personal attack on me first, I don't even know who your are... you haven't made any one interesting post or posted anything worth to read, so it's just a basement person trying to get a life online with little snide remarks. I don't like small-minded cowardly people.

I'm not big, but I'm an athlete, and I have nothing but muscle, so certainly not scared of people of any size. Because I train hard, every day.

Very clearly, you do not live in SF or know much about it, otherwise you wouldn't defend that city. Wow, people who don't even live in SF coming online to defend it...

You seem to have obsession with dogs, biting, rabies... from which I conclude you were biten by one and got rabid. I'm sorry this is not my problem.

Old 12-14-2011, 02:32 AM

I've lived in SF, in the Tenderloin. Even that's beyond my means now.

So you had an elementary school education in two countries, and you're multilingual ...... many parrots are too. In fact there's some sort of bird in Australia, I think it was ..... oh, here it is, the Superb Lyrebird. This isn't a joke, they can really do this:

Amazing Lyre Bird can imitate Dubstep and Drum n Bass! - YouTube

Old 12-14-2011, 02:51 AM

Yeah, elementary school... our elementary schools were like your universities, and I went to universities as well, but did not skip on elementary, like you did.

Old 12-14-2011, 03:08 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,539,091 times
Isn't it fair to say that just about anything good ultimately ends up being overrated? It doesn't matter if you are talking about a restaurant, football team, coach, tourist attraction, company......

Things/places that are are good usually end up overrated. Sometimes just a tiny bit, and sometimes by a good margin. San Francisco is a great city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland