Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 05:56 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,843,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGoldstein View Post
clongirl, seriously, NYCtoSF has a point. He was simply asking a question about boxing gyms, and you came in here to attack him out of the blue. You do seem obsessed with him.
Some are advising that it may be hard for someone who proudly avoids brown/black people to find an old-school gym that would graciously cater to such an individual. Sound advice, really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2012, 06:12 PM

2,518 posts, read 4,010,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post
I suppose I could have told him off on another thread since it bothers you so much.
It does bother me, so yes, please take it to private messages or somewhere outside of the forum. It seems like any real threads here simply get derailed by personal attacks.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
Some are advising that it may be hard for someone who proudly avoids brown/black people to find an old-school gym that would graciously cater to such an individual. Sound advice, really.
I didn't read about any aversion to brown or black people in the original post.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:06 PM

1,651 posts, read 3,697,846 times
Quote:
Once again... read this history of his other posts. He was quite explicit on that point.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:05 AM

3,980 posts, read 8,988,712 times
Quote:
Some were deleted by the mods since they were so offensive, boss.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:33 AM

218 posts, read 483,593 times
Quote:
That actually sounds like a bit of fun, humboldt.

I like fighting especially since I'm so bored and bitter. His Ferragamos might get scuffed though, I don't think I could possibly afford to replace those. LOL

Guy reminds me of a pint sized Mr Fantastic...remember him?
Just FYI, Ferragamo is known for their loafers, which I don't wear, I tend to stick to Oxfords (lace-ups)

Old 04-11-2012, 11:46 AM

3,722 posts, read 14,724,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCtoSF View Post
Just FYI, Ferragamo is known for their loafers, which I don't wear, I tend to stick to Oxfords (lace-ups)
I thought you might be the Bruno Magli type

Old 04-11-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Some were deleted by the mods since they were so offensive, boss.
So why don't you ask the mods to delete the post that you find offensive instead of trying to get into internet brawls?

You notice "all the activity" around the San Francisco forum lately???

Neither do I, and it's because the threads here get constantly derailed.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:25 PM

3,980 posts, read 8,988,712 times
Quote:
So why don't you ask the mods to delete the post that you find offensive instead of trying to get into internet brawls?

You notice "all the activity" around the San Francisco forum lately???

Neither do I, and it's because the threads here get constantly derailed.
Oh good lord...and you're here why exactly?

As for activity...I've been a long time poster and you're obviously very new here. The majority of us get along fine...some respectful disagreements sometimes happen, but most of us are familiar with each others writing "style" and what pushes our buttons and we're pretty respectful to one another here.

I help people when I can on places I'm familiar with and get into it with TROLLS on occasion. Deal with it. These things happen on all message boards since you don't seem to be very familiar yet. Spare me the lecture and just put me on your "ignore" list if you wish. My feelings won't be hurt.

FYI...mods don't want to have to delete every "offensive" post around here--there wouldn't be much left to read if this was the case! It's all subjective and you should try to get used to it or ignore it because it's extremely common and it will drive you crazy trying to be a hall monitor.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Oh good lord...and you're here why exactly?
Well I was trying to read about boxing gyms as a potential place to get exercise, but unfortunately, you derailed the thread with your personal attack on NYCtoSF. But I guess I have to just deal with it because you aren't going to stop, and apparently it's normal for City-Data. Thanks for the excuses on why you don't have to act like an adult online.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland