Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 10:58 PM

18,982 posts, read 32,651,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxiz View Post
Judging from the retarded, disrespectful, misogynist language and content of the comments on this thread,
these people got what they deserve.

First, they use the words "girls" and "chicks" intead of the word "women" to refer to women. I guess they want to be referred, themselves, as "boys"? Uncultured, brainwashed by media, disrespectful of women in general,
little whiny mama boys...can they expect any decent woman to be interested in them? I don't think so. Anyway, a bunch of crybabies can't expect to be called "men"...I guess this explains their own language.

Notice the terminology they use, being concerned with meeting "models", "actresses", etc.
Can you guess where their problems stem from? So, models don't notice you? Tough luck.
You don't like how SF women look in terms of not "dressing up", not "dressing in a revealing fashion", not "using makeup" or doing whatever else to fit the hateful, misogynist, double-standard cowardly stereotypes that are pushed by media off that internet, smartphone or tv schreen they spend your life glued to eating the garbage they feed to you? Touch Luck. Get the hell out of San Francisco and entire North Cal if you feel you don't fit in there. Go back to that place you moved here from. It's ok, there're no road blocks on highways. Call your mother and cry, if it's unbearable.

Can't get anyone to like you? You are the problem, not "San Francisco". Perhaps, yes, you're in a wrong area. Then, move. It's a free country. Find a place where you can fit in. Your whining will not change anything. This place is much bigger than you and you won't change it, get over it.

And people who mention...OKcupid...Please. Really. Do you ever get out of your place and office? Have a life?
Make one. Find a hobby or interests. Perhaps then, you'll find a real, flesh and blood person who shares your interests, not some internet ad. Perhaps you won't. But take a risk. Have some guts over dealing with real people face to face, instead of pushing buttons online. It amazes me how people find one trashy, appalling online dating ad and cite it as something that exemplifies a population of entire area. Apparently, this thread is something akin to a sandbox for uneducated children mixed with online psychotherapy session. Get a real life and you'll see other perspectives that cross the boundaries of a little sandbox. But I guess, all these posts simply reflect the sad state of US society and education. Case closed.
This kind of sounds like the stereotype some people are complaining about on here lol.

Old 05-11-2013, 11:46 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,256,044 times
This is circling the drain fast -- I'm locking it down. If the official mod wants to open it up... her decision....

PLAY NICE.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland