Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 04:37 PM

35 posts, read 50,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
Why go out and pay to not get what you want, when you can get what you want for free right there at home?
Steak every night for dinner gets tiresome. I don't care how much you love steak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2012, 09:19 PM

1,651 posts, read 3,696,422 times
I can throw a football on my front lawn all day long, but I'll still pay $100 to see the 49ers play.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:04 PM

24,396 posts, read 26,928,524 times
Quote:
Why go out and pay to not get what you want, when you can get what you want for free right there at home?
Why go out to dinner, if you have a perfectly good kitchen at home? Variety is the spice of life.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:51 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,836,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Why go out to dinner, if you have a perfectly good kitchen at home? Variety is the spice of life.
The Missus may not agree.

Old 05-17-2012, 03:22 PM

24,396 posts, read 26,928,524 times
Quote:
The Missus may not agree.
It's different if you're married, but if you are single... why not. The OP is still not married... I think.

Old 02-03-2015, 03:55 PM

1 posts, read 1,312 times
Crazy Horse is the best in my opinion. Gold Club is legit also. You should check out a review site like Yelp.com or ClubCensus.com

Old 02-03-2015, 07:21 PM

23,511 posts, read 23,980,674 times
The now closed Market Street Cinema, was the best, by far. If the walls could talk, the stories they would tell would be shocking.

Old 02-04-2015, 08:21 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,553 posts, read 81,067,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccm123 View Post
The now closed Market Street Cinema, was the best, by far. If the walls could talk, the stories they would tell would be shocking.
My patronage of strip clubs was in my mid-twenties after I was married, with buddies who were also married, and our wives had no objections. At the time, many/most of the people there in SF, or the Wicked Eye in San Ramon or Hiphugger in Fremont were about the same age. The "private booth" places were where you found the old perverts, and you didn't want to go near the walls there. There were many on O"Farrell in the late 70s.

Old 02-04-2015, 08:51 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,330,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0'Farrell View Post
Lets just say for the sake of imagination it is your 18th birthday. Which strip club do you go to?
I just saw this and found it to be funny. I realize that this is an old post from a few years back but I am betting what applies today would have applied back when this thread started.

lets say that you are an 18 year old male. That means you either are in High School or maybe you graduated ealier. I can say that because I have a couple High School seniors in my home. I know how old they are. Most of us know how old high school kids are, unless they graduated early or maybe were held back. For the most part these would be high school age kid though.

Now that the specifics are settled.

Saying we have a couple high school age boys in the house lets, clarify that as well. Both of our boys are popular. One of my sons was Homecoming King this past year. We have kids in our home all the time and I can safely say these are the movers and shakers for high school life. ASB president, cheer leaders, football players, Basketball players, Scholars, and others. They like coming over and for us it is fun having them over.

Kids talk and we hear what they are talking about. It turns out that our kids are considered less than normal, and when I say our kids, I am talking my wife and mine. Our kids are achievers in school, that can not go unnoticed, that is just the case. They are much differant from the other kids because one. they don't drink and two they don't have sex.

Sex has become such a big part of the high school lifestyle that to not have it is unusual. Kind of a sad thing if you ask me. As a parent I would want my kids to stay kids for as long as they can. As they get older I realize that they have to live in this big old world of ours and their are always influences out there that will draw their attention. I would like to think I have taught them well though. Either way they are looked up to by others within the High School community.

To say that an 18 year old needs to run off to a strip club to see some chic up there strutting her stuff is not what these kids would be into. Why would they? When they can get the real deal for free and with little princesses that are much younger and fresher than the ladies at a strip club.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:11 PM

629 posts, read 619,323 times
Quote:
Haha, is that what marriage is like? Nothing is truly free, my friend. And in many marriages rarely available.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland