Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 04:41 PM

151 posts, read 365,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGoldstein View Post
If you like white, blonde and tall, stick to Danville, San Ramon, or Walnut Creek.

If you like asian, go towards the water.
lol at danville. nothing but high school kids. and their parents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2012, 04:52 PM

1,213 posts, read 3,598,060 times
Am I the only one who finds these countless threads about the women of the Bay Area extremely superficial?

Old 07-30-2012, 04:53 PM

2,518 posts, read 3,998,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dculross View Post
lol at danville. nothing but high school kids. and their parents.
Maybe the people you know. I'm not a total square though.

Old 07-30-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt345 View Post
Am I the only one who finds these countless threads about the women of the Bay Area extremely superficial?
It is, but the Bay Area kind of thrives on being superficial.

Old 07-30-2012, 05:26 PM

72 posts, read 111,807 times
Quote:
More proof you don't live here. So you go from Claiming to live in Mission Viejo to the Bay Area. You were more believable pretending to be a southern California resident because your googled Bay Area knowledge is laughable at best.

Old 07-30-2012, 05:53 PM

3,981 posts, read 8,956,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt345 View Post
You're certainly not the only one. ..but perhaps this is why these fresh out of college frat boys like to complain here about the women being unfriendly, unfashionable, and gawd knows whatever else they've ranted about here week after week.

What woman in her right mind would actually want to attract childish, ogling, simpletons and prepubescent sex obsessed man-boys that have obviously have not one intelligent, creative, or interesting to talk about? I'm guessing that they didn't really thrive or get it out of their system in their recent college days and have to have a do-over after moving to the City. It's just so sad and limiting.

Old 07-30-2012, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrod King View Post
More proof you don't live here. So you go from Claiming to live in Mission Viejo to the Bay Area. You were more believable pretending to be a southern California resident because your googled Bay Area knowledge is laughable at best.
Are you going to spend your time following me from thread to thread until you get banned for the 21st time? Seriously, move on with your life. I don't know who you are. Whoever you think I am, and whoever hurt your feelings so much that you continue to harbor this hate for them, I am not that person.

Move on. Move on...

Last edited by DocGoldstein; 07-30-2012 at 07:20 PM..

Old 07-30-2012, 09:18 PM

388 posts, read 1,013,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post
You're certainly not the only one. ..but perhaps this is why these fresh out of college frat boys like to complain here about the women being unfriendly, unfashionable, and gawd knows whatever else they've ranted about here week after week.

What woman in her right mind would actually want to attract childish, ogling, simpletons and prepubescent sex obsessed man-boys that have obviously have not one intelligent, creative, or interesting to talk about? I'm guessing that they didn't really thrive or get it out of their system in their recent college days and have to have a do-over after moving to the City. It's just so sad and limiting.
Not everyone wants conversation. Conversation boring. Sex good.

Old 07-30-2012, 10:19 PM

102,071 posts, read 107,036,480 times
Quote:
What??!! The Bay Area is the opposite of superficial, with the possible exception of a few enclaves. You're thinking of SoCal. The Bay Area is intellectual (full of universities), outdoorsy (like the NW, but with much better weather), more straightforward, WYSIWYG people. Anyone who thinks it's superficial wasn't born and raised there, and doesn't really know the area.

Old 07-30-2012, 10:28 PM

1,482 posts, read 5,162,709 times
You can have a university degree, hike to your heart's content, and still be superficial. They aren't exclusive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland