Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2014, 07:04 PM

4,039 posts, read 4,490,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0'Farrell View Post
Has the hottest women in the bay area! Just thought Id share.

I always here people complain that the Bay Area does not in comparison to Socal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2014, 07:12 PM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,085,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
I always here people complain that the Bay Area does not in comparison to Socal.
If you like them tall and blonde, then SD>Bay Area

Old 12-26-2014, 08:22 PM

23,644 posts, read 24,203,246 times
Walnut Creek feels pretty close to some areas of SoCal, such as the beach communities of: Newport, Manhattan, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, which have a ton of very attractive women.

In general, though, SoCal outranks most cities in the Bay Area in terms of attractive females.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post

Old 12-29-2014, 01:53 PM

4,338 posts, read 6,311,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonez765 View Post
if you like them white and blonde, then yes ( I do and it's why I like hanging out in WC at times). If you like them in the color yellow, then hangout in San Francisco in the Great Mall area (my friend who has lived in the Bay Area all his life like me was shocked to how East Asianified the Great Mall in Milpitas was, lol).

But really, it's because a lot of people there take care of themselves. The same can be said of people up in Roseville/Folsom/EDH area.
Taking care of themselves is a bigger indicator of hotness than color of skin or economic status. I used to live in Mountain View, which I would consider a well off city in itself. However, going downtown on Castro, everyone looked like slobs (way, way too techy). I prefer living in Danville, where it just seems more normal to me.

And for those that call it more superficial, I'd say it is just superficial in different ways. Other parts of the Bay Area (Berkeley, SF, Peninsula) are every bit as superficial but in different ways. Whereas the far East Bay tends to be more image conscious, those other parts are more psuedo intellectual. I actually find people to be far more friendly in the far east bay.

Old 12-29-2014, 11:24 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,210,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccm123 View Post
Walnut Creek feels pretty close to some areas of SoCal, such as the beach communities of: Newport, Manhattan, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, which have a ton of very attractive women.

In general, though, SoCal outranks most cities in the Bay Area in terms of attractive females.

I'm all about nor cal but I agree that so cal women> nor cal women! But Sacramento got the bay area beat.....

Old 12-30-2014, 01:48 AM

9,197 posts, read 16,875,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior101 View Post
Taking care of themselves is a bigger indicator of hotness than color of skin or economic status. I used to live in Mountain View, which I would consider a well off city in itself. However, going downtown on Castro, everyone looked like slobs (way, way too techy). I prefer living in Danville, where it just seems more normal to me.
Well, yeah, where there are the rich, there are gloriously coiffed beauties. Money goes a long way in buying looks.

Old 12-30-2014, 09:27 AM

4,338 posts, read 6,311,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
Well, yeah, where there are the rich, there are gloriously coiffed beauties. Money goes a long way in buying looks.
Sure, some are over the top. However, I'll favor taking care of onesself vs looking like a slob. And you cannot argue that the techies in the valley don't have money.

Old 12-30-2014, 09:31 AM

23,644 posts, read 24,203,246 times
Really? I didn't know that about Sacramento. I'll have to go and visit some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizo916 View Post
I'm all about nor cal but I agree that so cal women> nor cal women! But Sacramento got the bay area beat.....

Old 12-30-2014, 10:02 AM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,085,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccm123 View Post
Really? I didn't know that about Sacramento. I'll have to go and visit some day.
Check out the Roseville area for that. You will thank me later.

Old 01-09-2015, 08:01 PM

4,039 posts, read 4,490,606 times
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015...comment-640960

"Ripp
Yes. SF city and the east bay (680 corridor, san Ramon valley) have lots of hot white women.

In the city many get SWPL jobs out of school and continue living the post college type life in their mid 20s.

The marina districit is where it cracks. Its almost like college esque in a sense…lots of binge drinking and slutty hookups. Many live within walking distance of bars etc or short cab ride."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland