Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2012, 06:26 PM

388 posts, read 1,016,721 times

Advertisements

Long story short the tenderloin police department tried to tell me that the guy who ran off with my iphone didn't steal it because I let him use it to make a phone call. That somehow, because he didn't put a gun to my head, it wasn't stolen. Then he proceeded to tell me, "hey brah, can i cop yo wallet, i mean u trust me right, look man you ain't gettin yo phone back its thanksgiving". He also told me that if I can find out where the guy lives(which I knew) I should call the SOMA police. So I went all the way to the SOMA from the Tenderloin police station and I find the address. I call the SOMA police department and wait a dam hour for a car to pull up at the address. I have the guy's first name, full description, we are at the address, but they still can't do anything. Apparently I have to file a police report and hope the thief loses the phone and some good citizen picks it up and reports it to some lost and found. So I said **** it this isn't happening. Not to mention on my way to the SOMA police building I saw cops doing donuts around street cones on their motorcycles, with other cops standing on foot and laughing.

What the ****.

And how come they sell every drug in existence within a block of the tenderloin police department? Iv seen hookers walk right past the police. People don't even put their crack pipes away when the cops go by.

Again, What the ****.

Old 11-24-2012, 07:16 PM

224 posts, read 454,446 times
It's not just the SFPD pal, almost all cops are a worthless leech on our tax dollars. It's like 20% are protecting us and 80% of them are either writing us tickets or beating the crap out of poor people. I'm fairly certain that 99% of all cops were average-below average students in high school and ended up as city cops. Because if they were good, they'd probably be federal like in the FBI.

Old 11-25-2012, 01:02 AM

9,197 posts, read 16,837,431 times
One ought not pull out an iPhone in the Loin. I happens to be the place that SFPD corrals the City's riff-raff, so they basically let crime take its course there.

Old 11-25-2012, 03:19 AM

14,669 posts, read 14,633,857 times
You just gonna let a dude take a phone from you and you know where he lives?

Old 11-25-2012, 03:49 AM

1,054 posts, read 2,155,510 times
^ LOL In that case he deserves to have had his phone stolen.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:06 AM

Location: A Very Naughtytown In Northwestern Montanifornia U.S.A.
1,088 posts, read 1,946,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0'Farrell View Post
Long story short the tenderloin police department tried to tell me that the guy who ran off with my iphone didn't steal it because I let him use it to make a phone call. That somehow, because he didn't put a gun to my head, it wasn't stolen. Then he proceeded to tell me, "hey brah, can i cop yo wallet, i mean u trust me right, look man you ain't gettin yo phone back its thanksgiving". He also told me that if I can find out where the guy lives(which I knew) I should call the SOMA police. So I went all the way to the SOMA from the Tenderloin police station and I find the address. I call the SOMA police department and wait a dam hour for a car to pull up at the address. I have the guy's first name, full description, we are at the address, but they still can't do anything. Apparently I have to file a police report and hope the thief loses the phone and some good citizen picks it up and reports it to some lost and found. So I said **** it this isn't happening. Not to mention on my way to the SOMA police building I saw cops doing donuts around street cones on their motorcycles, with other cops standing on foot and laughing.
What the ****.
And how come they sell every drug in existence within a block of the tenderloin police department? Iv seen hookers walk right past the police. People don't even put their crack pipes away when the cops go by
Again, What the ****.
The Tenderloin district ? Ha ha ha ha ha, what did you expect from dwelling in that chit-hole.
Of all the great places in California to live, you choose the Tenderloin !
I'll tell you if anyone stole my cell phone and I knew where he lived --- lets just say that he would most likely never steal anything again ever --- he would have no usable hands and no teeth left either. I have zero tolerance for thieves and never rely on poorly trained doughnut eaters with badges. I have known many street police officers personally and most were dumber than doorknobs. The only l.e.o. friend of mine with brains and integrity is a federal agent.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:18 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,265,697 times
Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland