Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2014, 01:25 AM

35 posts, read 37,511 times

Advertisements

I want to work in USA for like one year.wondering if it's easy to find a job in chinese company?restaurants etcs.my skills are languages.i could speak english and spanish .of course chinese.
Can anybody give me any suggestions?thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2014, 08:32 PM

6,825 posts, read 9,059,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anne_24 View Post
I want to work in USA for like one year.wondering if it's easy to find a job in chinese company?restaurants etcs.my skills are languages.i could speak english and spanish .of course chinese.
Can anybody give me any suggestions?thanks!
Do you have a visa/sponsorship/H1B or do you need to get one? If you are looking for jobs, I would just look at DICE.com and other sites like LinkedIn for jobs. If you are looking specifically for a Chinese company, try searching for tech firms in the south Bay, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, San Jose or anything in that area. What kind of job are you hoping to find?

Old 03-03-2014, 08:12 AM

hi,thanks for your reply.i actually have been working on international textile business for four years.i'm very familiar with the fabrics.i'm not sure what jobs to do.but i'm familiar with the international trade. i could work some jobs any jobs to offer me for basic at least.the other side i could know some customers who needs the fabrics.so when i go back to China.i can offer service for them.right now i just want this experiences to work and live in US even for one or two years.because since i started to learn english.i wanted to visit US not just for a week or a month.

Old 03-03-2014, 09:18 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Most companies in the United States that are operated by people of Chinese descent are American companies.

A Chinese-American is an American, not Chinese.

If you want to work at a Chinese company, why not go to China?

Anyway - coming from Mexico to the U.S.A., you will find that in Chinese-American owned companies, the Chinese-Americans are in the office while the Mexican-Americans are in the warehouse.

Harrier, a "white" American, knows this from working in such companies, mostly with the Hispanics in the warehouse.

Harrier speaks Spanish also - but never tried to learn the Chinese that was spoken in the office.

Old 03-04-2014, 06:44 AM

so what do you mean???so meaningful of youe words...do you mean you americans are superior species than any others?????????

Old 03-04-2014, 06:50 AM

i respect what your country have achieved in every ranges..also always make so much contributions to the worlds in the history...but have to say that many of the people in your country are immigrants .and i know they are very intelligent help america develop so fast ..

Old 03-04-2014, 06:54 AM

so what you mean spanish only is useful in spain and mexico.i got it..BTW.i also can speak a little french.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland