Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 11:34 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,445,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodegaHead View Post
Nice! Living the dream, Lol
Yeah, I wrote this for fun. It is mainly a joke post for us " working class" folks although it is mostly true haha.
Great post OP!

Now this is funny!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2014, 11:36 PM

833 posts, read 1,198,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
Great post OP!

Now this is funny!
Pay the man!!! http://gfwd.at/1hCWFTC <----donate. Maybe the entitled OP of pt. 1 would like to donate some local milk and cheese

Old 06-05-2014, 11:53 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrazyattic View Post
Pay the man!!! http://gfwd.at/1hCWFTC <----donate. Maybe the entitled OP of pt. 1 would like to donate some local milk and cheese
You might have better luck setting him up on this site

GoFundMe: #1 for Crowdfunding & Fundraising Websites

Old 06-06-2014, 12:04 AM

Quote:
You might have better luck setting him up on this site

GoFundMe: #1 for Crowdfunding & Fundraising Websites
Meh it's more of a novelty type deal lol.

Old 06-06-2014, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Meh it's more of a novelty type deal lol.
No it is not. I have a very good friend who had a very serious car accident in Houston and her sister set up a fund site for her on this site.

Just search this site for all the causes and you will see many very good causes.

http://www.gofundme.com/8ii6i8

Old 06-06-2014, 12:29 AM

Quote:
No it is not. I have a very good friend who had a very serious car accident in Houston and her sister set up a fund site for her on this site.

Just search this site for all the causes and you will see many very good causes.

Medical bills, Child care,family expense by Amy Finnegan - GoFundMe
No not the site. I'm talking about the whole idea of us donating to him. I doubt anyone else would.

Old 06-06-2014, 12:30 AM

Quote:
No not the site. I'm talking about the whole idea of us donating to him. I doubt anyone else would.
Oh LOL!

Old 06-06-2014, 12:39 AM

3,530 posts, read 5,133,609 times
I'm not sending you any money, but I enjoyed the post.

Nice counterpoint to my gushing ramble. Well played.

Old 06-06-2014, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalparadise View Post
I'm not sending you any money, but I enjoyed the post.

Nice counterpoint to my gushing ramble. Well played.
That is not the kind of attitude we want around here... Am I right guys? Booooo dalparadise!!!

(joke of course)

Edit: Never mind you are the original guy. I really don't like you. Maybe it's just class envy lol.

Old 06-06-2014, 10:28 AM

290 posts, read 288,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodegaHead View Post
Thanks guys
I thought i might get flamed & hated upon but it was all in good fun, just a different perspective on life here in the bay area from the "average joe". I realize there were many grammatical errors & although I am undereducated & kind of stupid its mostly cause I typed it really fast on my phone sitting in my truck whilst marveling at the majestic deep blue surf crashing its glorious mist upon the golden rugged shoreline of pacifica by the sea.
I was also bumped in to by like 3 priuses trying to turn around in the parking lot while typing which caused me to hit some wrong keys & forget how to punctuate correctly.

PS. I will shamelessly accept the $500. I do promise however that with the $ I will buy that homeless guy a beer and sandwich, pay my fast track bill, donate $50 to a good cause & then spend the remainder going up to Tahoe for the weekend and having a good time with my girlfriend
Nice followup post to the magnificent original. You should start your own blog; I'd bookmark it in a nanosecond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland