Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2015, 11:37 AM

3,451 posts, read 3,908,718 times

Advertisements

WOW i cant believe this

San Francisco text scandal: Police arrests questioned - CNN.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2015, 01:21 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
unfortunately racism and sexism is not unusual in Police Departments, even those in 'liberal' areas

Old 05-09-2015, 10:40 PM

54 posts, read 51,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
I can believe it. I know that some people in this country are for peace and equality- from the heart. But it seems to me that the open minded progressive folks are and always have been outgunned and outnumbered by the racist and ignorant.

We see it in Corporate America, police forces across the country, and sometimes in just regular daily activities depending on where you live.

I mean look at some of the people who post on CD. We know that CD U.S. forums are made up of a sampling of people across the country. Since racism is alive and well in America we find some of them here on CD.

I have given up all hope for racial harmony or social equality in this country. Some people just enjoy being on top and want to stay there so they're against equality.

Think back to the Underground Railroad and how nice the Quakers were. Even if there were enough of them to help, they still were outnumbered and limited in what they could do. Just like progressives are limited today.

You can make laws against discrimination but you can't make people change their minds and hearts when hatred has been learned and ingrained into one's mind and heart.

Old 05-10-2015, 10:38 AM

1 posts, read 507 times
it's widely known in the black community that the Police are the one's killing young black men, and framing other blacks for the murders. the SFPD shot to death 4 black men in cold blood in January and got away with it

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/13/san-francisco-neighborhood-shocked-by-killings-4-young-men-shot-dead-in-stolen/]San Francisco neighborhood shocked by killings of 4 young men shot dead in stolen car | Fox News[/url]

I really hope someone investigates not only this massacre of 4 young black men,but the hundreds of murders every year by bay area police. it's sad they can kill 4 people at once and there's no public outcry in the media. investigators chalk it up to being "gang-related" when that's false. these racist police officers killed those young men.

Old 05-13-2015, 01:37 PM

540 posts, read 652,894 times
But according to many on the CD forum this is not possible. Obama being president proves there is no more racism. All blacks do is complain about non existent racism with the police. The police are not racist!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland