Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2015, 09:12 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,229,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyinCali View Post
Congratulations to all the idiots on the BoS. You have successfully driven this store out of business. I can't wait for it to be replaced with a Yoga studio or a artisanal beer bar.

This is so dumb and infuriating. This is going to do NOTHING to reduce crime. NOTHING

N
O
T
H
I
N
G

But they just couldn't help themselves.

Really? How would Ladd be liked to be videotaped 24/7 and show it to some randos every week? What does she have to hide?

UGH!!!! I love this city but I just despise the politicians and the myriad of blood-sucking leaches of "activists".

Restrictive Ordinances Force Last San Francisco Gun Shop to Close - OutdoorHub
Update, I got bored so I bought another AR-15 in honor of those suffering in CA. But, I will probably get bored with it so, in 6 months and 1 day, I think I will sell it. Complete with low-cap mags.....not sure where I can find a buyer but I think I should check out the buyers out west for a change. We have peeeelenty of them out east so I don't think I could find a buyer there......you know, I can't stand the thought of things piling up so I think I will pay the shipping and dealer fees as a nice gesture.

Anyone out West in need of a "like new" AR-15 in 6 months and 1 day let me know. You know, if this sale out East keeps going I might even get more of them but, then again, I would probably get bored with those too.....decisions decisions......

Someone please take note of the crime rate today in San Fran and then again, in 6 months. IF it's anything like NY I suspect it will go up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2015, 09:34 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,820,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
I mean we can't expect you to understand logics and facts. Your friggin screen name is "shooting4life".
Your consistent deflection is noted.

Old 10-20-2015, 09:40 PM

6,416 posts, read 8,277,565 times
I'll repost this again:

Gun violence in America, in 17 maps and charts - Vox

http://www.vox.com/cards/crime-rate-...-prevent-crime

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/fi...uns-and-death/

Last edited by 04kL4nD; 10-20-2015 at 09:48 PM..

Old 10-20-2015, 09:53 PM

Sure. Post all the poorly written NRA propaganda you want. LOL it even says it was written by NRA ILA! It really diminishes your ethos, but we've already established that you aren't interested in facts, just your beliefs.

Old 10-20-2015, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Sure. Post all the poorly written NRA propaganda you want. It really diminishes your ethos, but we've already established that you aren't interested in facts, just your beliefs.
Coming from the person posting vox articles like they are non partisan source.

Old 10-20-2015, 09:56 PM

I'm sorry Vox shares peer reviewed articles you don't happen to agree with. I bet their articles on climate change bother you as well since they're based on science, and not beliefs

Old 10-20-2015, 09:58 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry Vox shares peer reviewed articles you don't happen to agree with. I bet their articles on climate change bother you as well since they're based on science, and not beliefs
Sure they do, just like mother jones. The NRA shares peer reviewed articles as well.

Perhaps you would rather like something from the CDC, but it is not very good news for you.
CDC Study: Use of Firearms For Self-Defense is
Studies that directly assessed the effect of actual defensive uses of guns (i.e., incidents in which a gun was ‘used’ by the crime victim in the sense of attacking or threatening an offender) have found consistently lower injury rates among gun-using crime victims compared with victims who used other self-protective strategies,” the CDC study, entitled “Priorities For Research to Reduce the Threat of Firearm-Related Violence,” states.

Let me guess, the CDC has been bought by the NRA now

Old 10-20-2015, 10:02 PM

You're right. I definitely trust Mother Jones a whole lot more than the NRA- and that's saying something.

While this has been fun, arguing with an unapologetic NRA supporter is a waste of my time. Have fun living in a world of fantasy

Old 10-20-2015, 10:05 PM

Quote:
You're right. I definitely trust Mother Jones a whole lot more than the NRA- and that's saying something.

While this has been fun, arguing with an unapologetic NRA supporter is a waste of my time. Have fun living in a world of fantasy
I guess those who want to restrict the civil rights of others do sleep, color me surprised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland