Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2016, 12:29 PM

1,424 posts, read 1,637,830 times

Advertisements

This is what happens when you vote Yes on stupid props. You get stupid results. So that same Luxor, which blew me off repeatedly for cabs in the Richmond, that same luxor where a driver approached me when I tried to flag him carrying a large box, asked me where I was going and drove away when he found out it was only 10 blocks, is now going to get $500 per employee from our tax money.

Awesome. Just what the prop intended. Thanks Jane Kim. you rock

Luxor cabs receive legacy business status - The San Francisco Examiner

"Supervisor Jane Kim nominated Luxor as a legacy business. With the registration comes a $500 per-employee annual grant, which is offered to help long-time San Francisco businesses fight against displacement."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 09:19 AM

6,819 posts, read 9,050,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyinCali View Post
This is what happens when you vote Yes on stupid props. You get stupid results. So that same Luxor, which blew me off repeatedly for cabs in the Richmond, that same luxor where a driver approached me when I tried to flag him carrying a large box, asked me where I was going and drove away when he found out it was only 10 blocks, is now going to get $500 per employee from our tax money.

Awesome. Just what the prop intended. Thanks Jane Kim. you rock

Luxor cabs receive legacy business status - The San Francisco Examiner

"Supervisor Jane Kim nominated Luxor as a legacy business. With the registration comes a $500 per-employee annual grant, which is offered to help long-time San Francisco businesses fight against displacement."
Thanks for posting. I'm out of state (for now) but I like to follow what's going on. What's a legacy business? BTW, you don't seem too happy in Cali(fornia).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland