Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2016, 04:03 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,822,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post
The Clinton campaign hired people to wear provocative shirts and carry provocative signs to incite the trump "crazies" not to engage in violence. This is not illegal. In fact the operation is dependent on the violent proclivities of trump supporters

Some trump supporters believe in the same ideology of racial superiority and hostility towards religious and racial minorities that Roof did.It's not that he had a confederate flag.it is his using violence to advance his ideology that is a problem and the denial of trump supporters that this man is a terrorist advancing an agenda supported by some trump supporters
Lol

The Clinton campaign hired people to start fights. It was caught on video. Multiple people resigned because of it.

Speaking of your nazi references. Paying people to start fights and opposing political rallies is exactly what the brown shirts did as part of the rise of hitler in the 30's.

Old 12-01-2016, 05:37 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,785,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Lol

The Clinton campaign hired people to start fights. It was caught on video. Multiple people resigned because of it.

Speaking of your nazi references. Paying people to start fights and opposing political rallies is exactly what the brown shirts did as part of the rise of hitler in the 30's.
Going to a trump rally in a planned parenthood or BLM shirt and being attacked and beaten by trump supporters is "starting fights"? This is not illegal and it's not starting a fight by any legal definition.

You try to equate this with a terrorist going into a house of worship and massacring 9 people because of their race. That is absurd.

You seem unaware that the Americans judicial system has determined attacking someone because of their race or religion is worse than attacking someone for monetary gain.Wether they are white brown yellow purple whatever citizens should not be attacked because of their race.

It's called a hate crime enhancement.

Old 12-01-2016, 06:21 PM

6,824 posts, read 9,059,808 times
I wish that people who claim violence on either side would link to just one news source to back up their claim. I'm only aware of one incident during the campaign.

Old 12-01-2016, 07:04 PM

500 posts, read 841,428 times
Let's ship these "protesters" to North Korea, for re-education course.

Old 12-01-2016, 07:09 PM

6,824 posts, read 9,059,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xani View Post
Let's ship these "protesters" to North Korea, for re-education course.
Why stop there? Let's include anyone who speaks out against President Trump.

Old 12-01-2016, 08:15 PM

500 posts, read 841,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zitsky View Post
Why stop there? Let's include anyone who speaks out against President Trump.
Why, it's libs who want to silence anyone who speaks against their fascist system. BLM and other leftist domestic terrorists, wall of lying media, Twitter and Apple deleting accounts for speaking the truth, etc. North Korea suits leftists very well.

Old 12-01-2016, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post
Going to a trump rally in a planned parenthood or BLM shirt and being attacked and beaten by trump supporters is "starting fights"? This is not illegal and it's not starting a fight by any legal definition.

You try to equate this with a terrorist going into a house of worship and massacring 9 people because of their race. That is absurd.

You seem unaware that the Americans judicial system has determined attacking someone because of their race or religion is worse than attacking someone for monetary gain.Wether they are white brown yellow purple whatever citizens should not be attacked because of their race.

It's called a hate crime enhancement.
That's not what actually happened though. The Clinton campaign paid people to start fights at trump rallies.

I wonder, is that a hate crime?

Do you ignore all news reports about trump supporters getting mugged/beat up?

Old 12-01-2016, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitsky View Post
I wish that people who claim violence on either side would link to just one news source to back up their claim. I'm only aware of one incident during the campaign.
I linked to the video showing the democrats admitting it.

A quote from the video
"We have mentally ill people we pay to do sh*t. Make no mistake.”

Old 12-01-2016, 08:34 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Why, it's libs who want to silence anyone who speaks against their fascist system.
Hey buddy - the election is over. Time to come back to reality now. I say this with genuine concern - seriously.

Quote:
BLM
Free speech - assuming no violence/destruction of personal property, of course (which is not representative of the vast majority of people in the movement). And this being the great country that it is (yep, Donald, it's great already), you're free to say what you want against it (after all, it's your free speech, too).

People exercising their free speech rights doesn't mean they should be thrown out of the country, though...what a terrible thing to say. Like Donald, you should probably read the constitution.

Quote:
and other leftist domestic terrorists
I'm not even sure what this is referring to.

Quote:
, wall of lying media
Because we know where the accurate information is coming from...and it isn't the fringes of the internet, that's for sure:
Hyperpartisan Facebook Pages Are Publishing False And Misleading Information At An Alarming Rate
This Analysis Shows How Fake Election News Stories Outperformed Real News On Facebook
How Teens In The Balkans Are Duping Trump Supporters With Fake News

I mean, just read this stuff - it's astonishing...and sad...people were just eating it all up: NPR Reporter Tracked Down a Fake-News Creator; Here’s What She Learned

Quote:
, Twitter and Apple deleting accounts for speaking the truth
Would love to see evidence that they're not being banned for violating the terms of service of these sites.

The people I see being banned are generally saying insane things and are often targeting someone.

Do you have substantiated cases of people saying things (eh...I mean..."speaking the truth") that weren't violating the TOC of these services and were still getting banned?

Quote:
North Korea suits leftists very well.
Uh huh...

Old 12-01-2016, 08:57 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Do you ignore all news reports about trump supporters getting mugged/beat up?
I keep hearing this...how many actual cases of this have there been? I've seen some examples of Trump voters where they (loudly and proudly) declared they voted for Trump, and were acting like complete a-holes...and they didn't get beat up.

Foul-mouthed Starbucks customer screams 'I voted for Trump!' at baristas during furious rant while waiting for his coffee

This airline passenger’s pro-Trump rant was caught on video. Now he’s banned from Delta.

Angry Woman at Michaels Store Cries Discrimination for Being White, Voting Trump: Video

I mean, talk about goading people into a conflict - and no conflict ensued...

Are you referring to this, by chance? Snopes: Chicago police said they are investigating an battery caught on video that stemmed from a traffic-related altercation — not from discussing politics.

That wasn't "because he voted for Trump" (they didn't even know if he did or not) - there was a traffic incident related to it. It was a despicable and terrible incident, either way, regardless of what caused it.

But I hardly think that incident proves what you're saying above ("all of the news reports", as you say).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland