Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 11:48 PM

24,348 posts, read 26,778,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
And we want these dreamers who aren't the brightest bulbs to be able stay why?
I hate the entitlement attitude. They should be very grateful and in a way feeling like they should be "sucking up" to politicians to allow them to stay. Instead they are so entitled they scold politicians fighting for them, not even the ones against them. They really are idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2017, 05:50 PM

126 posts, read 122,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I hate the entitlement attitude. They should be very grateful and in a way feeling like they should be "sucking up" to politicians to allow them to stay. Instead they are so entitled they scold politicians fighting for them, not even the ones against them. They really are idiots.
yeah, i have to say, they didn't do their cause much good there...........hard to believe they are giving HER a hard time, whatever your feelings are about her, that's totally out of line and leads you to believe some of them are not as educated as we are led to believe. Jesus, what a bunch of dopes that did that.

Old 09-21-2017, 07:07 PM

173 posts, read 169,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raider21 View Post
yeah, i have to say, they didn't do their cause much good there...........hard to believe they are giving HER a hard time, whatever your feelings are about her, that's totally out of line and leads you to believe some of them are not as educated as we are led to believe. Jesus, what a bunch of dopes that did that.
People who resort to shouting down and are clearly not there to listen to any responses really don't deserve to get what they're asking for. BLM tried that with Hillary and she kicked them out of her events quickly (good for her). Nancy should have handled it that way too.

Old 09-21-2017, 11:53 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,143,357 times
I don't think Pelosi had any idea her precious illegals would turn against her like that. I didn't even see security around her.

Old 09-22-2017, 12:14 AM

4,625 posts, read 3,364,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
And we want these dreamers who aren't the brightest bulbs to be able stay why?
As has been stated, this small group does not represent all dreamers. Also, spoiled brat protesters are very much the zeitgeist in today's political climate (far left and far right...native born included).

Old 09-22-2017, 12:15 AM

4,625 posts, read 3,364,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Theyre idiots. I stop listening to people who only want to yell and scream and dont want to have dialogue-what is their point?

At the same time, they dont represent most 'dreamers' I know at all.
100% agreed on all of the above. These idiots need to wise up.

Old 09-22-2017, 06:38 AM

24,348 posts, read 26,778,219 times
I also find the whole thing very unethical politically speaking... I wonder how much Democrats actually want to make an exception for illegals from the heart of for 11 million more votes. If it really was because they care about the "weak" I know tons of people from Southeast Asia who dream of being able to live in America, heck many even just want to be able to visit, but can't even get a tourist visa. I hear no Democrats talking about our legal immigration system. They just want illegals to be allowed to vote. To me that's not much different than buying votes.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:19 AM

11,445 posts, read 10,406,245 times
The protestors might not even be illegal immigrants, just college aged SJW types

Old 12-13-2017, 06:50 AM

5,716 posts, read 3,227,165 times
She really needs to step down. Dementia has set in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
View detailed profiles of: