Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2018, 09:41 AM

42,839 posts, read 26,236,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
I wonder how much money this vagrant thought she would get when she sold this two year old? Thanx Jerry and Gavin
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/07/...bduct-toddler/
No tears for the child or family of the victim libs? The messed up vagrant has the right to wander around and do whatever in your world - it's all about money for services and tiny homes for them
She's a transient, a dope fiend criminal who probably alternates between sofa surfing and sharing motel rooms with other bums. If you don't understand the difference between people like her and people who legitimately have no place to sleep at night, then I can't help you... I don't know what they do in San Francisco, or LA, but in Sacramento a transient who wants housing is screened for drug use, required to stay in a shelter and submit to drug testing until there is a bed in a provisional shelter (usually a sober living house) they then need to go through a minimum 6 month - 1 year program and stay sober during that time before they can even be considered for housing assistance. Most people using meth can't remember what day it is let alone jump through all those hoops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2018, 09:41 AM

872 posts, read 595,262 times
The above was a totally preventable criminal horror- that poor family and the criminal probably wont get any care at all- back out in the streets very soon I'll bet
here is preventable AND encouraged crime in the bay area- does anyone think gavin will fix this or make it worse at a huge expense to everyone
San Francisco train conductor reportedly warns riders to watch 'for needles' amid 'needle litter' epidemic | Fox News

Old 07-27-2018, 09:48 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,254,407 times
Quote:
I wonder how much money this vagrant thought she would get when she sold this two year old? Thanx Jerry and Gavin
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/07/...bduct-toddler/
No tears for the child or family of the victim libs? The messed up vagrant has the right to wander around and do whatever in your world - it's all about money for services and tiny homes for them
Here's another crazy transient who cracked a 4 year old over the head with a crow bar in San Jose back in 2014. It's been long overdue to lock up crazy violent transients/homeless people.

4-year-old girl attacked with crowbar at San Jose Walmart

Old 07-27-2018, 09:56 AM

Yet there are still some "people" that want them wandering around instead of being in supervised facilities, sooooo many of the vagrants are sick and harmful .... the left can still make their money- they did create this awful problem- we all know it- they do too!! - wonder why they demand to escalate already horrific crime and mess?

Old 07-27-2018, 09:58 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,254,407 times
Quote:
The above was a totally preventable criminal horror- that poor family and the criminal probably wont get any care at all- back out in the streets very soon I'll bet
here is preventable AND encouraged crime in the bay area- does anyone think gavin will fix this or make it worse at a huge expense to everyone
San Francisco train conductor reportedly warns riders to watch 'for needles' amid 'needle litter' epidemic | Fox News
From the article:
Quote:
During a search of her vehicle, police said they found a methamphetamine pipe...[snip]

She was arrested on suspicion of attempted kidnapping, criminal threats, battery and possession of drug paraphernalia and was booked into county jail.
With CA bleeding hearts voting for softer crime sentences this meth head will most likely be out of jail by the time I finish typing this with only a slap on the wrist.

Attempted kidnapping? She clearly kidnapped the child.

Old 08-10-2018, 06:31 AM

37 posts, read 31,267 times
What a complete dump San Francisco is. Unfortunately I had to travel there for work. First time there and it will be the last. The combat areas I served in Iraq and Afghanistan were cleaner and the people more civil. I've been all over and San Fran is the most disgusting city I've ever seen.

Old 08-10-2018, 07:47 AM

5,583 posts, read 5,003,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVJeep556 View Post
What a complete dump San Francisco is. Unfortunately I had to travel there for work. First time there and it will be the last. The combat areas I served in Iraq and Afghanistan were cleaner and the people more civil. I've been all over and San Fran is the most disgusting city I've ever seen.
Better make sure you wear your boots so when you step on a syringe needle it doesn't penetrate into your foot. Yes SF is one giant DUMP that needs to be flushed into the ocean.
So we should send the tourists to Iraq and Afghanistan
or dump the street people there so they can be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Old 08-10-2018, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVJeep556 View Post
You clearly have not been "all over San Francisco" because there are only a few areas impacted by homeless people on the streets.

Old 08-10-2018, 08:17 AM

A few ENORMOUS areas encompassing most of the area --- where are the nearest military bases we could get the vagrants and mentally ill to so they can get sobered up and sorted out ???...showers, food, supervised care...better than just giving the money to "public servants" and "vendors" and having this awful mess get even worse at the hands of the greedy "advocates" PLUS far more humane than what the liberals are doing to everyone..

Old 08-10-2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
From the article:
With CA bleeding hearts voting for softer crime sentences this meth head will most likely be out of jail by the time I finish typing this with only a slap on the wrist.
Attempted kidnapping? She clearly kidnapped the child.
Why 'snip'? You could have posted the relevant part of the article?

Quote:
Gomez was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County jail on charges of attempted kidnapping, criminal threats, battery and possession of drug paraphernalia. She is being held at the Elmwood Correctional Facility in Milpitas on $81,000 bail and is set to appear in court Monday, according to KGO-TV, this news organization’s media partner. https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/07/...ed-kidnapping/
Aggravated kidnapping, i.e. kidnapping a child under 14 carries a sentence of 5 to life in California. An indeterminate sentence of that nature usually results in 20-30 years in prison before there is parole consideration. Do you call that a "softer crime sentence" ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland