Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2018, 03:41 PM

872 posts, read 596,088 times

Advertisements

Thank you Matadora!! Um yeah- the decision to cancel was made by very smart people with great managerial and observational skils! The other cancellations will be made by the same caliber professionals. It's not just the rich people who are affected ! The 40 million in this case goes all the way from hotel owner vendors to dishwashers!
Everyone is losing and it's so preventable! The human cost should force the entire country to start getting those in need and a harm to themselves and others off the street!
I am pretty sure this will get federal attention fairly quickly and I hope California and SF help get this fixed

Old 07-08-2018, 06:14 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,262,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJonesIII View Post
ROTFLMAO!
It's pretty bad when a person does not understand BASIC copyright laws. Just WOW!

I thought everyone understood that you must get permission (from the person who owns the image), to post an image from someone's website especially if the image is copyrighted.

Perhaps they need to read through the FAQ section of City Data if the copyright link I posted does not suit them.

Copyright issues and Copyright links.

Old 07-08-2018, 06:20 PM

1,203 posts, read 836,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
It's pretty bad when a person does not understand BASIC copyright laws. Just WOW!

I thought everyone understood that you must get permission (from the person who owns the image), to post an image from someone's website especially if the image is copyrighted.

Perhaps they need to read through the FAQ section of City Data if the copyright link I posted does not suit them.

Eh, she understands it. She simply just will never admit she is wrong on anything. There's a few of them around these parts that just like to argue. It's an exercise in futility and ultimately best not to waste time engaging with them (but admittedly can be funny).

Old 07-08-2018, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJonesIII View Post
Eh, she understands it. She simply just will never admit she is wrong on anything. There's a few of them around these parts that just like to argue. It's an exercise in futility and ultimately best not to waste time engaging with them (but admittedly can be funny).
I think now they understand it! LOL

Old 07-08-2018, 06:23 PM

1,203 posts, read 836,450 times
Quote:
I think now they understand it! LOL
Yep

Old 07-08-2018, 06:28 PM

276 posts, read 222,158 times
Quote:

This is sorely ridiculous! It takes 2 (or 3) to bicker! Fine then, here is the link to the public website which shows the homeless poop and distribution - (Human) Wasteland

But, you must click the zoom in "+" button TWICE to zero in on enough resolution to separate out the reports in each district of the city. The default zoom level is too coarse.

Old 07-08-2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer1 View Post
This is sorely ridiculous!
Perhaps you can take it up with the US copyright office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland