U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2020, 08:53 PM

4,964 posts, read 8,573,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
It's very hard to be a Trump supporter post-corona virus. Any Trump supporter who has a brain or ounce of patriotism would move away from him. He literally thinks he knows more about medical issues than Dr. Fauci and the CDC and is willing to kill a hundred of thousand Americans in hopes the economy will stay afloat until the election. Talking about patriotism, it's laughable any time Trump supporter throws the anti-patriotism remark when a Confederate statue is torn down yet say, "oh it's perfectly fine if 200,000 Americans die in order to kick the inevitable recession slightly further down the road." Yeah... taking down a statue is more unpatriotic than killing thousands upon thousands of fellow Americans to them. Ridiculous and has turned this once Trump supporter and moderate to switch teams this election. Allow Republicans to realize there is still a party without Trump, so in 2024, someone like Kasich can run. If Republicans stick with Trump then the entire party will be destroyed for quite some time. The Senate was supposed to remain in GOP control guaranteed and now it's very very very likely to turn blue.
Please correct me if I am wrong. If I recall, you have family ties in China right? US and China relationship is at a low point because Trump went after China for unfair trade practices and IP thief which have cost the US billions of dollars and countless jobs. I totally understand why you would not vote for him give the current US/China relationship.

The virus that you criticizes Trump for came from China, by the way.

Last edited by davidt1; 07-12-2020 at 09:25 PM..
Rate this post positively

Old 07-14-2020, 03:14 AM

19,510 posts, read 23,201,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonezman765 View Post
Lol nah; Trump is awesome and better than any Democrat. Trolls the libs like no other and terrorizes them.
Donald Trump, Junior would make a far better President.

Old 07-14-2020, 05:28 AM

76,966 posts, read 89,797,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonezman765 View Post
where you guys at here in Bay Area? I know the Bay is extremely anti Trump (I'm born and raised here and have always been a right winger; the true resistance here) but I know there's some out here.
All I know is the 3 family members we have or had living in Ca have all left because partly politics. One moved to AZ, one is building in AZ and one moved to the southern part of Or which is not nearly as liberal as the rest of OR. One of my husbands best friends who was in our wedding 60 plus years ago just left with his wife and moved here to AR. His son and family, as well as his daughter and husband did the same.

Old 07-14-2020, 05:31 AM

76,966 posts, read 89,797,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketch89 View Post
If you actually "Support Trump" you should reconsider your personal morals and values... but the highest concentration of "Republican voters" is are in Solano (31% in 2016), Napa (28%), and Contra Costa (24%) counties.
Morals and values, lets not forget Mr Biden who doesn't know the difference between truth and fiction.

Old 07-14-2020, 07:53 AM

99 posts, read 206,563 times
What is especially ironic is that the democrats are putting their hopes in the "Senator from MBNA," co-sponsor of the worst, anti-consumer piece of bankruptcy legislation since the era of debtor prisons and of the crime bill that his party now blames for all of society's ills.

Vote for Tulsi.

Old 07-14-2020, 08:48 AM

16,895 posts, read 9,554,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggz View Post
What is especially ironic is that the democrats are putting their hopes in the "Senator from MBNA," co-sponsor of the worst, anti-consumer piece of bankruptcy legislation since the era of debtor prisons and of the crime bill that his party now blames for all of society's ills.

Vote for Tulsi.
Yeah. She’s a real factor.

Old 07-14-2020, 08:50 AM

16,895 posts, read 9,554,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Morals and values, lets not forget Mr Biden who doesn't know the difference between truth and fiction.
Of all the issues to cite, eh? The difference between “Truth and Fiction.”

Mr. 20,000 lies in 1226 days Trump?

Old 07-14-2020, 10:47 AM

875 posts, read 701,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
All I know is the 3 family members we have or had living in Ca have all left because partly politics. One moved to AZ, one is building in AZ and one moved to the southern part of Or which is not nearly as liberal as the rest of OR. One of my husbands best friends who was in our wedding 60 plus years ago just left with his wife and moved here to AR. His son and family, as well as his daughter and husband did the same.
This is great news! The fewer people in California the better.

Old 07-14-2020, 11:14 AM

19,510 posts, read 23,201,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Of all the issues to cite, eh? The difference between “Truth and Fiction.”

Mr. 20,000 lies in 1226 days Trump?
Read the book Trump Revealed, the definitive bio of Mr. BankTrumptcy and you'll spot a half million lies in that book. He's a Gemini, best salesman of the zodiac, and ever tried to pin down a Gemini? Gemini rules Birds. Birds go tweet-tweet!

Old 07-14-2020, 11:45 AM

125 posts, read 120,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davdaven View Post
This is great news! The fewer people in California the better.
I totally agree. I also wish most of the rich people move out of CA and that just leaves the homeless and the illegal immigrants here to pay taxes. I bet all the liberals would rejoice then!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or