Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2021, 11:04 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,177,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealD View Post
No, but a significant amount of the white dudes in the bay who date them are. They seem to be the soy boy or ultra liberal posh types. They also seem to be heavily into anime and most of the time seem to be borderline aspergers. I don’t think most of them could get any Americanized women. So when the Asian women show them interest it’s the first they take. I have yet to meet a white guy who dates asians that I like. I don’t openly find disgust in them or anything like that, it’s just my personality never matches.

In fact all of the complaints I have had at my jobs in California came from white dudes who were dating or married to Asian women. They couldn’t handle working with me because my “ intensity” One even complained and said I treat the work environment like the military and interrupted his “meditational trance”. It’s now at the point where if I work with someone and i instantly get the beta male vibe from them 9 out of 10 times they are with an Asian women or the individual is half Asian himself. That’s my observation at least
Like Zukerburg??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2021, 12:46 PM

85 posts, read 70,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
The HS demographic change could be due to a lot of white kids changing their classification in denouncing whiteness for one reason or another. Maybe paving the way towards a French type race blind society.
LOL! yeah GL with that.

Old 05-18-2021, 12:52 PM

85 posts, read 70,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealD View Post
In fact all of the complaints I have had at my jobs in California came from white dudes who were dating or married to Asian women. They couldn’t handle working with me because my “ intensity” One even complained and said I treat the work environment like the military and interrupted his “meditational trance”. It’s now at the point where if I work with someone and i instantly get the beta male vibe from them 9 out of 10 times they are with an Asian women or the individual is half Asian himself. That’s my observation at least
To be fair, I have known a fair amount of white American men who were married to Asian women while I was in the military and weren't the passive lib/soyboi archetype. That sort of phenomenon is more so common in the West Coast where you have Zuckerberg lookalikes being with some Asian woman who has the hots to make hapa babies.

Luckily I don't deal with such "men" in my work environment as I work blue collar jobs.

Old 05-18-2021, 01:52 PM

8,319 posts, read 5,478,374 times
Quote:
The fetish goes both ways but for different reasons. It’s odd because it outnumbers other unions by a significant margin.

Your either a liberal utopia open to all interracial mingling or your not and in this case the fetish is focused on one specific mate match type. I say all this because the Bay Area is such a diverse place within a diverse very liberal state.
People like what they like.

I prefer Asian women based on their features. Im not really attracted to white girls and my own (Arabs) arent really what I would culturally like to be with. I like black girls and Hispanics as well, but I do prefer Asian women. Thats why I married one.

Old 05-18-2021, 08:35 PM

4,413 posts, read 5,145,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
People like what they like.

I prefer Asian women based on their features. Im not really attracted to white girls and my own (Arabs) arent really what I would culturally like to be with. I like black girls and Hispanics as well, but I do prefer Asian women. Thats why I married one.
I agree, but the case here is pervasive and lopsided on a large scale.

There are hotties in all races but perhaps like your saying there is a certain look that is more evident with one particular group. Imo it’s not just looks but how Asian women are a bit more passive, esp if their mate is white or close to it. That’s nothing new for sure and just dressed up differently.

Personally I think Asian chicks harping on white dudes let’s a lot of average looking guys feel more beefcake then they really are. Asian chicks are feeding the egos of the average schmo. Lol

Old 05-18-2021, 09:01 PM

36,653 posts, read 67,476,702 times
[quote=As Above So Below...;61062209]

My wife has a Korean female friend who is bothered by white men preferring Asian women. Meanwhile, she only dates black men.[/QUOTE}
haha that's hilarious.

I've never really dated a Polynesian-seems awkward to me like I'm with a relative. I've dated guys from all races and backgrounds but eventually married a guy who happens to be white--the one who got away in the first place but then our paths crossed again.

It's amazing how I study race and racial issues all the time and formulate opinions but that all went out the window when it came to my own love life, I never even considered any of their races EXCEPT FOR MY OWN , I only went with my feelings and attraction.

Old 05-20-2021, 07:39 AM

Quote:
I agree, but the case here is pervasive and lopsided on a large scale.

There are hotties in all races but perhaps like your saying there is a certain look that is more evident with one particular group. Imo it’s not just looks but how Asian women are a bit more passive, esp if their mate is white or close to it. That’s nothing new for sure and just dressed up differently.

Personally I think Asian chicks harping on white dudes let’s a lot of average looking guys feel more beefcake then they really are. Asian chicks are feeding the egos of the average schmo. Lol
Whats ironic is that my wife is NOT passive. Not even a little.

I personally just like their features.

Old 05-20-2021, 10:45 AM

10,345 posts, read 8,557,056 times
Quote:
A lot of people in California think anyone that has a preference for Asian women must be a creep.

My wife has a Korean female friend who is bothered by white men preferring Asian women. Meanwhile, she only dates black men.
I always wonder how much race factored in. For example if your friend saw a black guy who might be a five and sees another race who might be a seven, will she still prefer the black guy?
I had a white friend who had an Asian fetish and I swear he gave them 2 point on the scale just for being Asian.

Old 05-20-2021, 04:32 PM

[quote=18Montclair;61072224]
Quote:

My wife has a Korean female friend who is bothered by white men preferring Asian women. Meanwhile, she only dates black men.[/QUOTE}
haha that's hilarious.

I've never really dated a Polynesian-seems awkward to me like I'm with a relative. I've dated guys from all races and backgrounds but eventually married a guy who happens to be white--the one who got away in the first place but then our paths crossed again.

It's amazing how I study race and racial issues all the time and formulate opinions but that all went out the window when it came to my own love life, I never even considered any of their races EXCEPT FOR MY OWN , I only went with my feelings and attraction.
Yeah. Weve all got what we like. I dont think anyone should be punished for that.

Its one thing if you dont like someone because you dont like a particular race for reasons of superiority. But that isnt 99% of people who have a preference for a specific groups of people in sexual attraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
I always wonder how much race factored in. For example if your friend saw a black guy who might be a five and sees another race who might be a seven, will she still prefer the black guy?
I had a white friend who had an Asian fetish and I swear he gave them 2 point on the scale just for being Asian.
In all honesty, I would take an East Asian who is a 5 over a white or Arab girl who is a 7. But I would take a black or Hispanic girl who is a 7 over an East Asian who is a 5.

We just all have what we like.

Old 05-20-2021, 05:35 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,348,473 times
How did a rant about "disappearing white students" turn into a thread about other non-Asian ethnicities dating Asian women?

Look, folks, date anyone you want, but respect the person and lose the stereotypes, please.

Last edited by silverkris; 05-20-2021 at 06:00 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland