Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2022, 04:49 PM

340 posts, read 175,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav858 View Post
What "threat"? They drove through honking their horns. Can't imagine the birthplace of the whistle tips and sideshows really giving a damn about some noise like that.

Don't downplay what we saw in that video, one of the drivers got out his truck trying to be aggressive to what he percieve is easy target... and for the sideshow, that is why there's alot of guns at the sideshow?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2022, 05:06 PM

18,980 posts, read 32,627,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by number 4 mvp View Post
Don't downplay what we saw in that video, one of the drivers got out his truck trying to be aggressive to what he percieve is easy target... and for the sideshow, that is why there's alot of guns at the sideshow?
You mean after someone threw something at him? How on earth are they the aggressor in that situation? I don't think think the guns are there to shoot people making too much noise. Those people probably have a gun on them either way. You act like people in East Oakland want and value peace and quiet or something lol.

Old 05-02-2022, 05:33 PM

Quote:
You mean after someone threw something at him? How on earth are they the aggressor in that situation? I don't think think the guns are there to shoot people making too much noise. Those people probably have a gun on them either way. You act like people in East Oakland want and value peace and quiet or something lol.

I just know don't drive up my street doing all that extra stuff.. you see how they did it in LA? They should've kept it cool like that in oakland and quit with the racial talk my man, Oakland values it's peace.

Old 05-02-2022, 05:51 PM

Quote:
I just know don't drive up my street doing all that extra stuff.. you see how they did it in LA? They should've kept it cool like that in oakland and quit with the racial talk my man, Oakland values it's peace.
Did people in LA throw eggs at them too? If not then perhaps that's why they "kept it cool". I never said anything about race.

Old 05-02-2022, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Did people in LA throw eggs at them too? If not then perhaps that's why they "kept it cool". I never said anything about race.

Not talking about race? So you're just going to assume a Oakland grandma enjoy all the noise? And those people in Oakland started throwing eggs because of the fashion of how the truckers came into town, horn blaring, being belligerent... I don't need to explain to you how those truckers rolled in like that... it's common sense. I'll bet those truckers became bold after going to LA, since they thought they can get away pushing things further.. i'll just say keep pushing

Old 05-03-2022, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Not talking about race? So you're just going to assume a Oakland grandma enjoy all the noise? And those people in Oakland started throwing eggs because of the fashion of how the truckers came into town, horn blaring, being belligerent... I don't need to explain to you how those truckers rolled in like that... it's common sense. I'll bet those truckers became bold after going to LA, since they thought they can get away pushing things further.. i'll just say keep pushing
Where did I mention race? Not really referring to the grandmother types here, well unless those grandma's are in their mid-30's or early 40's lol. They threw eggs at the because of what the truckers represent, or what they think they represent, and are protesting. They've been doing this all across the country, they didn't do anything here that they didn't do anywhere else.

Just face it, liberals in Oakland/Berkeley are your worst kind of liberal and hate anyone and anything that doesn't see the world as they do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland