Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 09:07 PM

341 posts, read 902,607 times

Advertisements

Maybe you should rent a cheap fleabag for a few weeks or a month like in the tenderloin. Then rent a car and drive around the various neighborhoods that you are considering, armed with maps and itinerary.

Many times a lot of good apts will only be posted in the window of the apt. not in the paper or Craigslist. This way you can check out your final considerations both day and night, getting a better feel if its safe and cozy and all that good stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2009, 03:17 AM

26 posts, read 63,251 times
None of the aforementioned places are "nice" by any stretch of the imagination. They are all cesspools, plain and simple.

Hilltop mall is probably the worst mall in the entire country, and it is most famous for shootings and massive crminal activity.

Richmond is the worst, and El Sobrante isn't much better. Shootings also occur frequently.

You will not find any place worth living in the bay area above San Jose unless you are filthy rich. Even then if you do, you will still have to drive down from your over-priced, posh neighborhood in the hills down through Scumville. The bay area is divides the Rich from everyone else, and the middle class is basically left to live in the ghetto. You will drive down one block that seems "nice" and the next block will be full of discarded trash, hookers, and drug fiends. The out of control homeless population is expanding like a virus as well.

Everyone, do yourself a favor and don't move there.

Don't believe me?????

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAT810LHBS.DTL
http://cbs5.com/local/El.Sobrante.Shooting.2.965742.html (broken link)

I could post more but it would be redundant.

Old 03-27-2009, 09:00 AM

289 posts, read 1,271,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernCaliforniaSucks View Post
None of the aforementioned places are "nice" by any stretch of the imagination. They are all cesspools, plain and simple.

Hilltop mall is probably the worst mall in the entire country, and it is most famous for shootings and massive crminal activity.

Richmond is the worst, and El Sobrante isn't much better. Shootings also occur frequently.

You will not find any place worth living in the bay area above San Jose unless you are filthy rich. Even then if you do, you will still have to drive down from your over-priced, posh neighborhood in the hills down through Scumville. The bay area is divides the Rich from everyone else, and the middle class is basically left to live in the ghetto. You will drive down one block that seems "nice" and the next block will be full of discarded trash, hookers, and drug fiends. The out of control homeless population is expanding like a virus as well.

Everyone, do yourself a favor and don't move there.

Don't believe me?????

Richmond police arrest suspect in slaying near Hilltop Mall
1 Dead, 2 Critically Injured In El Sobrante Shooting Early Sunday - cbs5.com (http://cbs5.com/local/El.Sobrante.Shooting.2.965742.html - broken link)

I could post more but it would be redundant.
Stop spamming these boards with how much you hate the Bay area and MOVE AWAY.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:19 PM

26 posts, read 63,251 times
I did move away.

And now I'm trying to get others to do the same.

I am also trying to stop others from moving there.

This information needs to be shared with those people that will potentially ruin their lives by moving to the bay area.

That is the point of this forum isn't it?

I know the truth hurts you bay area retards. Sorry.
The fantasy is over. Reality is here to stay.

Old 03-27-2009, 10:19 PM

7,688 posts, read 29,154,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernCaliforniaSucks View Post
I did move away.

And now I'm trying to get others to do the same.

I am also trying to stop others from moving there.

This information needs to be shared with those people that will potentially ruin their lives by moving to the bay area.

That is the point of this forum isn't it?

I know the truth hurts you bay area retards. Sorry.
The fantasy is over. Reality is here to stay.
Somebody break into your car and steal your iPod or something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland