Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 05:08 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
The best thing Mixon ever did in his life was NOT to procreate. Good riddance.

Let Mixon be yet another example to all the potential and current Mixons of the world that if you choose to take that path, you are on a course for sure self-destruction.
lets hope he didn't..

Nita
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2009, 04:28 PM
E14

147 posts, read 545,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
I think it is pathetic that some people would support a child rapist (because DNA don't lie folks) over a couple of cops. Whether you like cops of not is not the issue. If you support HIM then you support little girls getting brutalized and raped. It is all about criminals getting away with (here it comes) MURDER. OOPs like Britney he did it again. Couldn't stay outta trouble? TSK TSK. Frankly- his momma shoulda hung him by his unbilical cord - NAME THAT TUNE.
HNaving one parent who not only broke the law frequently, but had some seriously SKEEZY friends, i know the ONLY people who truly dislike cops and want to see them come to harm are the people out there COMMMITING CRIMES. You see, The cops get in the way of doing your thang, whether that be smoking crack, stealing people's ipods and phones, burglaries, selling crack, smoking weed, pimping, hooking, shoplifting makeup or WHATEVER. Cops get all up in your bizness and that is why criminals hate them. But the cops are merely enforcing the laws that SOCIETY had decided upon.

Those who support the carjacker child rapist Mixon KNOW why they support him and NOT the cops. Because they are hoodlums and thiefs and gang bangers and over all troublemakers who don't like cops narcing on them. Pretty simple who those protesters were.

Law abidiing citizens do not hate the cops, they may not LOVE them, but they certainly know that those people go out every day with a target on their back, and while they may abuse their power but this happens in ANY JOB- the higher-ups ABUSE their power.
Law abiding citizens are almost all self righteous, sheltered suburban white people. Who is to say that "society" is right in imposing its will on any individual?

Old 03-30-2009, 07:14 PM

2,340 posts, read 4,628,579 times
E14 -- you need to get a job dude. You're spending way to much time on this board offending law abiding non-whote people.

Please

Old 03-30-2009, 07:25 PM

36,653 posts, read 67,476,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E14 View Post
Law abiding citizens are almost all self righteous, sheltered suburban white people.
I dont know if you were raised in an environment where this was the common belief-but its insulting not to white people, but to the rest of us, to suggest that we are not smart enough to be law abiding citizens.

Quote:
Who is to say that "society" is right in imposing its will on any individual?
What specifically about society's laws are incorrect.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:39 PM

28,113 posts, read 63,642,682 times
Quote:
Law abiding citizens are almost all self righteous, sheltered suburban white people. Who is to say that "society" is right in imposing its will on any individual?
I live in East Oakland... so I can't speak for the suburban white people...

All of my neighbors are people of color and very law abiding...

Old 04-01-2009, 08:51 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,126,073 times
Quote:
Not true, what facts do you have that back that up?

I am not sheltered, never was, half white, and Oakland IS a suburb if you want the truth.

Society is right. Coming from a family who have committed many many crimes and only been caught on ONE of them, I can say that Abiding by the law is a rule of society. We are not tough enough on people who seem to think they are above the law. I KNOW criminals have no respect for law abiding citizens, it is about time the law abiding citizens stop giving respect to criminals. Let's see how well you do when we get medieval on yr a$$.

Old 04-02-2009, 12:46 PM

1,554 posts, read 5,288,997 times
Oakland is not a suburb.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:48 PM
E14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrarunner View Post
I live in East Oakland... so I can't speak for the suburban white people...

All of my neighbors are people of color and very law abiding...
You are definitely right about there also being many law-abiding urban people of color. However, all of the people who i have seen get on a pedestal about how anyone who disobeys the law is somehow inferior or subhuman, have been sheltered and white.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:53 PM
E14

Quote:
Originally Posted by baybook View Post
E14 -- you need to get a job dude. You're spending way to much time on this board offending law abiding non-whote people.

Please
Haha yeah youre right about the job part, but i dont spend much time here. Of course there are many law-abiding people of color. This attitude people seem to have that anyone who breaks the law is suddenly a monster is really the only thing I have a problem with.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:05 PM

749 posts, read 1,789,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
I think it is pathetic that some people would support a child rapist (because DNA don't lie folks) over a couple of cops. Whether you like cops of not is not the issue. If you support HIM then you support little girls getting brutalized and raped. It is all about criminals getting away with (here it comes) MURDER. OOPs like Britney he did it again. Couldn't stay outta trouble? TSK TSK. Frankly- his momma shoulda hung him by his unbilical cord - NAME THAT TUNE.
HNaving one parent who not only broke the law frequently, but had some seriously SKEEZY friends, i know the ONLY people who truly dislike cops and want to see them come to harm are the people out there COMMMITING CRIMES. You see, The cops get in the way of doing your thang, whether that be smoking crack, stealing people's ipods and phones, burglaries, selling crack, smoking weed, pimping, hooking, shoplifting makeup or WHATEVER. Cops get all up in your bizness and that is why criminals hate them. But the cops are merely enforcing the laws that SOCIETY had decided upon.

Those who support the carjacker child rapist Mixon KNOW why they support him and NOT the cops. Because they are hoodlums and thiefs and gang bangers and over all troublemakers who don't like cops narcing on them. Pretty simple who those protesters were.

Law abidiing citizens do not hate the cops, they may not LOVE them, but they certainly know that those people go out every day with a target on their back, and while they may abuse their power but this happens in ANY JOB- the higher-ups ABUSE their power.

Great Post Taboo!!!! I wish I could rep you 100 more times for this post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland