Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2009, 01:02 PM

20 posts, read 79,030 times

Advertisements

I currently work in Walnut Creek and rent in Concord. Having just moved to California, my family are looking to buy a house, but we've had some really bad experience with Realtors (acting as property managers) out here just looking for a rental.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a Realtor (or firm) that they've used to help them find a home in Contra Costa County (specifically, San Ramon, Clayton, Pleasant Hill, Martinez or Walnut Creek). I'm not really interested in recommendations for your friends/family that might be Realtors... unless you've used their services of course.

Thanks in advance for any replies!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2009, 10:40 PM

2 posts, read 6,648 times
I had a great experience with Desiree Bilich at Keller Williams in Walnut Creek. She lives in Martinez and is very familiar with the areas you are considering. We got lucky to find her -- we were relocating and I called her about one of her listings; once I talked to her on the phone, I knew that the listing wasn't right for us, but the realtor was. We found her to be very knowledgeable, responsive, patient, and just a pleasure to work with. Here is her contact info. Good luck!

Desiree Vaelei-Bilich
Keller Williams Realty
3021 Citrus Circle - Ste. 100
Walnut Creek, CA. 94598
925-963-2628 direct
925-370-6148 fax
dbilich@comcast.net
www.desireebilich.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland